Half surrender

I was thinking about what Johan told me a wile ago.

What if that was really part of Viggo' plan? what if i fall for it?

Then it hit me... i saw a ship near my island, it was. Viggo' ship!!!!

They were trying to hid it behind the trees that were on the island.

And, as i was fearing, i fell right into Viggo's plan.

In that moment, i know that there was no chanse i could escape it, there were ships, everywhere.

Then i tough about Toothless. i needed to hid him, they would find me, that's for sure, but for him.. he had a chanse to escape it.

"C'mon Toothless, we need to reach the forest behind the island!!"

"What? Why? Do you see those ships right?? You know how to count right?? so what the hell are you thinking? Yeah, i'm a Night Fury, but we can't beat them without ruin any of our home or hurt a dragon!! We need a REAL plan Hiccup!!"

"And i have one, just listen to me you stubborn dragon!"

"Oh! Listen who's talking"

Said Toothless rolling his eyes.

I couldn't help but smile a bit, then we flow on around our island, watching all the ships, then i sigh.

Our home, the home of so many dragons, MY home it was being destroyed.

i could stop this just only by handing myself over to them, on the other hand, there was no point to fight, it would be just a waste of time.

While I was immersed in my thoughts we had reached the forest behind the island, we landed, I came down from Toothless and than look at him with a sad look and sad

"Bud, it's ok, i trust you, like i always have-"

He cut me with a

"Hiccup? What's going on?"

"Bud, i know you will find a way to rescue me-"

"What? Hiccup why are you saying this?"

"I's ok bud I-"

"No Hiccup, jump on, c'mon, let's go fight like we always do, we can do it, we, we, we can do it."

He shouted now, and i looked at him with a smile and a tear.

"I'm sorry bud."

Then i pulled him in a cave so he can't stop me.

"HICCUP!!! HICCUP!!!! HICCUPPPPPPP!!!!!"

Listen him shout my name like this makes my hart broke, but if i really love him and all the dragons on this island, i had to do this.

Than i saw a Nadder behind me and i said

"Help him to get out of there only when the ships are far away and no longer seen"

The Nadder nodded with a little bow in sign of respect.

I nodded, than i start walking in the direction of the ships, i put my mask on, than i walked off the woods, showing myself on the beach saying sarcastically

" Wow Viggo how impressed i am!! Gods! You got me.. here i am!!"

"Where is your Night Fury boy?"

"Hah, i love spending time alone"

"Huh, well, i don't need it anyway, what i need.. it's right in front of me!!"

"Mh, I see, i'd like to meet this one, oh wait, it's me!!! wow, what an honor!"

"I'm surprised my dear Master, i thought you had a better plan than this."

" oh, i'm sorry, but, do I?"

I smiled at this under my mask.

He looked at me with an irritated look and a growl.

Than he said to his men

"Take him!"

Then, I got into my defensive position and drew my Inferno and said

"Now, that's gonna be fun."