Not much of a deal for me

Attention!!!

There are some violent and bloody scenes in this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was brought in one of the cages in the training arena, it was black and wet, it was really bad smelling and a bit disgusting.

i've been in many cells of different tipe, but this one, this was dirty and gross.

Berk was known as one of the more ruthless islands in the arcipelago, i didn't have a doubt about that. Someone said that Berk, had the most brutal torture methods of all, instead, i really doubt that this was the truth, well, now i was going to find it out.. yay me!

(Time skip 'cuz i'm lazy :))

After 3 or maybe 4 hours, someone came to take me, now i was fully awake and i could think clearly.

i saw two figures came to me, they were exactly the same, than they came closer and i could give them a better look, they were the twins! Ruffnutt and Tuffnutt!

I couldn't believe it! they had grown a lot, just like i did.. i could barely recognize them.

They came in front of my cage and said:

"C'mon, we can't wait for the show" Said Tuff

"Yeah, and we can't begin without you my dear" said Ruff with a sarcastic tone.

Then Tuff looked at her a bit confused: "Why we can't begin without him again?"

"This again Tuff, we already told you that he IS the show, you know!! That he is going to be tortured in public!? Remember now?"

"Oh yeah, that is going to be fun"

"Yep, i have to agree with you, this is gonna be pretty fun" I sad with a smile under my mask

"What?" answered them together

"This is supposed to be fun for us, not for you! Duh!" said Tuff

I rolled my eyes and they chained my hands and brought me in the training arena.

When we arrived to the training arena, i watched up, all the people of Berk were there, all around the arena shouting , than i saw Stoik, on his "throne" in front of me.

When he saw me, he raised one of his hands and everyone shout up.

I looked around, i saw Astrid and i gave her a dead look, i didn't know if she saw it through my mask.

Then, Stoik stood up and began to came down the stars until he was in front of me, behind him, there was Gobber.

Stoik spoke

"Gobber, take off that mask of his"

"With pleasure chief"

Gobber came near me and tried some things to unlock my helmet, none of them worked, it kinda hurt when he tried to take it off me by force, but nothing too much or that i couldn't handle.

After a wile more, he gave up, and turned around to the chief, who nodded and came near me.

"Alright lad, we are going to work this way" then he punched me, really hard.

I didn't move a muscle, i didn't move at all, i was there, and nothing could move me, i didn't even move my head when he punched my face even harder.

I didn't say nothing the whole time, this angered him more.

he became tired of punches with no answered from my body, so he ordered Ruff and Tuff tu chain me to the walls and remove my shirt. ( my armor was already off)

I realized what he was going to do and I laughed in my head.

They chained me and when they removed my shirt, the all tribe gasped at the seen of my multiple scars all over my body.

I never liked shown my scars, but this time, i was glad that they had a chanse to see them, because my back was full of whip marks, really, in the real sense of the word, REALLY FULL of whip marks that you almost can't see my skin, and if Stoik was going to whip me, he should have seen all the scars, and if I know him a little, he would have been snapped.

As i predicted, my "father" was shocked, and i hear him gulp, then i said:

"C'mon, go ahead, i don't have all day"

Stoik was even more shocked after this frase but he began.

All the blood was purring out of my back but It was ok, that wasn't much of a thig for me, he whiped me "only" for a few hours, i've been whiped for days before sooo, not much of a deal.

In fact, when Stoik finished, and i, once again, didn't give a sign of pain, they all watched me with a mix of shock and horror.

I couldn't help but smile under my mask and let Fishlegs and Snotlout escort me back in my cage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's it for today.

Hope you like it :)