Captured

Sorry for not posting lately, but we're in the last month of school sooooo i think you know what that means :)

Hire's the 7th part of the story. enjoy <3 :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WITH HICCUP

"This is going to be fun!" I said putting myself in my defense position, i know that they were too many for me to beat them, but i wasn't just gonna surrender and give myself up.

I fought some of them, i killed like 10\15 men and hurt bad like 20\30 of them, then, 10 huge men come to me one of them punched me in the face " Well, why don't we uhm. like. speak about this?" I said with sarcasm and a weak smile, then another punched me in the stomach, that makes me go down on my knees "I guess that's a no?"

Then i jumped up and in like one minute, all 10 the men that attacked me before were knocked out.

I felt a strange and pungent pain on my back, i turned around and i saw Viggo with a straw in his mouth and a sleeping pill planted in my back.

I fell on the floor in pain and confusion, the last thing i saw was Viggo's feet coming near my face, still covered by my mask, and he said "Oh boy, when are you going to learn?"

Than i blacked out.

* After some time on Viggo's ship *

"Were on Berk sir."

I heard, i didn't realize what the man just sad exactly, i slowly opened my eyes with a groan, i felt dizzy and my head was spinning like crazy, i didn't saw the things clearly and i felt like a scoldrun just fell on me.

"Good, we'll live the Dragon Master in Berk's cells for a wile, i don't want my ship to explode." answered Viggo.

"Have you told Stoick about this yet?"

"No, but he is in no position to disobey or disagree with me"

The man gulped and watched Viggo with horror

Viggo, in answer, didn't move a muscle, just stand there whit a confident and serious look, the truth is that he was worried and, as much as he could hide it, he was afraid of me, he was afraid about what i was capable of.

And he was right to be scared of me.

ON BERK

The sound of the horn was heard announcing the arrival of a visitor, all the people ho heard it, turned their head to the sea, looking at the ship that was coming.

Stoic went to the beach to see ho the visitor was, it was Viggo.

"What are you doing hire Viggo? weren't you suppose to capture the Dragon Master and then bring him on your island?" said Stoic with serious tone and giving a strange look at Viggo

"In fact, my friend, i captured the Dragon Master as we planned, but the Night Fury isn't with him" Viggo answered with an amused look.

"Oh, good, so.. what are you doing hire? and with the prisoner?"

"Well, i never said i was going to bring him on my island-"

"WHAT? YOU ARE GOING TO MAIK HIS STAY HIRE? NO WAY!! I NEED TO PROTECT MY PEOPLE AND I WON'T LET THE MOST FEARED KILLER OF THE ARCIPELAGO ON MY ISLAND ONE MORE MINUTE!!"

Said Stoick, now yelling in Viggo's face.

Viggo closed his eyes calmly, then he passed his hand on his face to wipe away the droplets of saliva that had reached his face, he moved closer to the chief of Berk, then he whispered in his hear "Trust me, you are in no position to disagree with me" then he turned around and said to his men, out loud

" Bring the prisoner in one of the cells near the training arena"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooorrryyyyyyy, i'm sorry for being late on this updating. :(

I hope you like this :)