Chapter 25

You heard the door open and you looked over to see Mycroft had returned. He walked over and placed a kiss on your head. "Good evening (y/n) dear" he said, stroking your back tenderly.

"Good evening" you said, looking up at him and placing your pen down.

"What is this you are writing?" he asked.

"Just a letter" you said simply.

"You asked for me to bring something back" he said, scratching his head. "I sent my secretary out and he brought back this"

"Oh?" you asked, taking it from him and peering in. It was a book. "a Shakespeare's love plays" you readout. "Your secretary is quite a romantic"

"Is he?" he mused, picking it up from your hand and flicking through it. He started to read one but soon he got bored, placing it on the desk next to you. "a little too lovey for my taste" he mused.

"Well it is love plays" you said, picking it up.

"As long as you like it" he mused.

"Oh I do yes" you said, standing and pulling him into a hug. Mycroft first stiff relaxed into the hug and wrapped his arms around you. You smiled, resting your head against his chest. Mycroft gave a gentle kiss on your head but soon let you go. "I wonder how Enola is doing" you wondered.

"I am sure she is doing fine my dear" he said. "Don't worry, she is in safe hands"

"in the hands of Ms Harrison" you murmured.

"Do you not think her hands are careful?" he asked.

"I have heard stories of Ms Harrison" you said.

"Stories my dear?" he asked. "what about?"

"Just that she is very strict and can use corporal punishment" you said.

"Enola needs a firm hand but I will make sure she is not hurt by Ms Harrison" Mycroft said.

"Good" you mumbled, watching Mycroft as his bow tie slightly and pushing his hair back. He looked so handsome like this and you walked forward, making Mycroft raise his eyebrows slightly.

"What do you want from me my dear?" he asked.

You shrugged and sat down, placing the letter in an envelope and writing the address on the front. "I am inviting Mr and Ms Jones for tea" you said, looking up at him.

"Time?" he asked.

"Tuesday 1:30"

"I will be there" he said.

"How lovely" you said as Mycroft kissed your hair. You looked up and his lips met yours, his moustache tickling your cheeks slightly, making you smile into his lips.

"Do you want children?" he suddenly asked, letting go of your lips and sitting.

"If you wish for children" you said,

"I do" Mycroft said, standing again and looking down at you.

"I would like to also" you said, smiling slightly. With that Mycroft slowly lifted your chin up further and kissed you again. You slowly got up and Mycroft pushed you toward the bed.

From here it is a sex scene. Read at your own discretion.

Mycroft let you go, pulling off his suit off his body and placing it on a chair at the side of the room. He looked back at you, who had finished pulling off your dress and was taking off your corset, letting them down on the back of the desk chair. You turned to him and you went red slightly, Mycroft looking you up and down. He did not say anything but patted the bed next to him. You went over and sat, looking over at him as his lips met yours again. Slowly his fingers met your hips and pushed you down on the bed. He smiled slightly, unsure what to say as he looked at your lips, analysing the texture and shape. You smiled, embarrassed under his gaze, slowly wrapping your arms around him. Mycroft looked away from your lips and kissed your chin, slowly moving his hips to meet yours, feeling his cock against you.

Mycroft was silent as he slowly pushed into you, unsure what to say as he felt you around him. It felt wonderful to him and you as he kissed your lips again, starting to slowly thrust into you. His moustache tickled your cheeks as his lips left yours again and moved to one cheek.

"Oh Mycroft" you murmured, kissing his face as he kissed your cheek. "Please touch me"

Mycroft furrowed his eyebrows. "Where?" he asked, confused. You took his hand and brought it down to your clit. Mycroft began to push your clit gently which made you moan slightly.

"I see" Mycroft mused, rolling it in his fingers. You grabbed his other hand and laced your fingers in his, breathing heavily as he pleasured you. You squeezed his hand gently, kissing his lips again, your lips starting to move together slowly.

"Oh (y/n)" he gently moaned, trying to keep up the pace of thrusts while circling your clit in his fingers.

"I love you" you murmured.

Mycroft moaned slightly in response and his dick twitched slightly, meeting your lips and moaning into your mouth. His thrusts began to falter and his circling on your clit went slow as he came into you. He kissed you, closing his eyes and letting the pleasure fall over him. You were also close but Mycroft stopped circling your clit which made you moan in annoyance.

"What?" he asked, coming down from his high.

"Please carry on, please" you moaned. Mycroft was hesitant but started again, rubbing your clit and staring at you while thrusting into you.

"Oh My" you moaned, pushing your head back into the cushion behind you, letting your orgasm fall over you.

Mycroft smiled slightly, kissing you as you came down from your orgasm, breathing heavily which allowed for Mycroft to slowly push his tongue into yours. You kissed as Mycroft let go of your clit and relaxed into you.

You both let go and breathed heavily, looking at each other, satisfied. Mycroft moved himself so he could snuggle into you on the bed, his dick still inside you.

"That was great" you said, leaning into his chest and feeling his heartbeat.

"I am glad" he said, kissing your head and taking the blanket, pulling it over you both. He snuggled into you further, his warmth making you nuzzle into his chest further. Mycroft kissed your head and pulled you closer, letting his legs lean over yours. He sighed and laid his head back, looking down at your peaceful face. Mycroft smiled slightly, hoping now you could give him a child.