Chapter 18

You woke alone in the bed. Getting up you get changed and go downstairs to see Mycroft sitting on the couch. He smiled as you came in. "well I have gotten in contact with Ms Harrison. She will be here tomorrow"

"Oh good" you said.

----- Skip to later at night ------

Mycroft went to bed and was gently murmuring. You slipt out of the bed and sneaked towards Eudoria's room. Where would she hide things"you thought. You checked everywhere until you got to the fireplace. Ducking down you feel the fireplace and get your hand on a letter.

"Bingo" you said, taking it out, checking it.

It was addressed surprisingly to you. Opening it up you read it.

It told you to look after Enola because she did not trust Mycroft and Sherlock to look after her. You nodded and suddenly heard a foot on the landing. You looked round to see Enola at the door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

You held up the letter. "Your mother sent me a message"

"She has one for me too".

You helped Enola find the message and help her to pack her things.

"Here is my address" you said handing Enola a small card. "Mycroft is out from 8-7. Good luck Enola and be safe.".

You lock the door and go upstairs back to where Mycroft lay. Getting under the bed again you fell asleep again, worried for Enola.