:)

Yoongi whined in his sleep as he heard repeated reps on his door.

What was Seokjin doing here this early?

"Please let me sleep hyung. I just finished a job yesterday."

Yoongi was definitely not ready for another job after what happened yesterday. He was not ready physically and emotionally.

He was feeling empty. And sad. He regretted not kissing Hoseok.

But who was he to deserve love?

He was a grim reaper.

The slams on his door still didn't stop as he angrily got up to open it.

"Jin hyu-!" He started yelling loudly but as soon as he opened the door, his voice got caught in his throat.

He was pushed into his own apartment and slammed against his wall.

"H-hoseok ah..." He breathed out, too much in shock to see the said man.

"You make me feel things too." Hoseok said, staring deep into his soul as he aggressively slammed his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi whimpered by the sudden action, but he soon regained his posture and started kissing him back, reciprocating the emotion.

Well from a third person's point of view- they were literally eating each other's faces; but for them- it was everything. Just everything in the world.

The kiss lasted a long while as they nipped and sucked at each other's lips.

Then they broke it, both gasping for a breath.

Yoongi's chest heaved as he looked at Hoseok. They were too close and it was unhealthy.

"I-is it really you?" Yoongi asked, still in his daze, eyes searching for Hoseok's.

Hoseok was going to smirk, but he remembered the shorter male doesn't like it and so he just let out a calm, "Yes."

"H-how? Why?" Yoongi looked like he was going to cry.

"For you Yoongi. I feel something for you. I don't know what it is, but it is there. And I know you feel it too. So I stayed, for the sake of it. I stayed for that blind hope."

"But you know that this is it! You can't- you can't go back now. You can't end it now." Yoongi was nowhere near what he seemed like their entire journey; tough and intimidating.

He looked vulnerable.

Yoongi didn't know what had happened to Hoseok on earth, but he had sure seen the sadness in his eyes and he had known, that it would be too much to ask of Hoseok and make him stay.

Hoseok took Yoongi's hands in his and kissed the back of his palms one by one, looking at his eyes.

"I know. And I hope I won't regret it."

"No no. I could never let you regret it."

Hoseok smiled at him, but it faltered as soon as it appeared.

"Aren't you happy Hoseok?"

"Ofcourse I am, what do you-"

"Then why won't you smile?" Yoongi cut him off.

Hoseok stared at him in utter disbelief.

"Don't you hate it?!"

"I don't. I mean I do but, ugh!"

Then he took a deep breath, Hoseok following his every moment with his eyes.

"I hate it when anyone smiles. It's so stupid. But I certainly don't hate it when you smile. It's annoyingly beautiful."

"So Hoseok,"

He hummed in response.

"Smile, for me..."

And he did. For the rest of his afterlife.

__________________________________

I'm still trying to get better at writing mature themes
Even the kiss scene felt weird while writing
Maybe it won't feel weird after I actually kiss someone lmao