I Miss Him..

I hear the most crucial sound coming from my bedside table, ah it's the time for me to get up. 'Great' I sigh, rubbing my eyes while slowly sitting up straight. I look over to my bedside table turning off the annoying alarm. I notice a picture beside the alarm clock of me and Nagito, I stare at the picture of us together smiling and having the most amazing time of our lives...

"I miss him." That thought always comes to my head whenever I see something that reminds me of him, Nagito.. When will I be in a world with you again? The image of him pops in my head and a small grin forms on my face.

I sigh once more before pulling the covers off of my legs and standing up heavily.

The door to my closet is left open a crack, peering over at it. I just ignore it and look at myself in the mirror. Dark circles had formed under my eyes from the lack of sleep recently, and my messy hair going out in every direction possible. My pajamas were a soft orange color, I chuckled a bit remembering that Nagito had got me these pjs for my birthday.

"I miss him, I miss him a lot." These were all the thoughts I had, every single day I'd just think about his soft smile, and his crazy personality. All of the things about him just made my heart melt, if only he was here to just last a little longer, or even if I had the chance to say goodbye.

A small noise comes from across my room. It was coming from my closet, I thought maybe one of my old toys from my childhood had gone off again. Walking over curiously I opened the sliding door to find a bright white light almost blinding my eyes. I heard some kind of whispers. I couldn't help it, I stumbled back speechless.

It gave me such an urge to walk into it, but what if there was something dangerous. Yet then again I really wanted to know what was in there.

I gave myself the much confidence I needed and took a step. As I walked into the portal, dizziness corrupted my mind with bright colours piercing my eyes. I couldn't leave them open even for a minute, the lights were just too bright.

Everything went silent for a few moments and it felt like I was falling. I felt like I was about to die, but then I felt something beneath me. I slowly began to open my eyes, looking at my surroundings.

"W-Where the hell am I?" He asked, thinking out loud, holding his head in discomfort. Hajime continued to look around, but all he could see was pitch black. He picked himself up standing or so he thought, he couldn't be sure what was what. A distant whisper echoed, Hajime flinched and the noise surprised him. He turned around looking aimlessly for something that could have made such noise.

"Hajime?.." The sound came again, very clearly saying his name.

I'm going crazy. 'Wait that voice... Is it actually him?'

"N-Nagito?" He walked closer to the voice he heard while speaking.

"Hajime!" Nagito ran excitedly towards him, Hajime smiled widely but stepped back after seeing that the spear that had killed him was still impaled in Nagito chest and the blood still stained his clothes, it almost looked fresh.

"Nagito?.." He stepped back raising his hands.. Why, why do I seem sad? I should be happy to see him. But the thought of it, seeing him like this. I feel like a failure, is he even happy to see me? I bet he's angry and just hiding it..                         ___________________________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this, I will be writing more. My updates may take a bit because I am still writing another story! But! If you are waiting for this story you can always read my other one. It has more updates. :3 Also if you have any other suggestions for any kinds of stories please tell me! - Love Livi <3  

  artist: catboylvr 

If you would like you can follow also follow my social medias! 

Insta: theyluv_livi
Tik Tok: livi_cozs, it will change soon to theyluv_livi      <3