W-Who Would have Thought?

TW: Mention of s*cid@

How.. Is this possible? How have I only just realized this now? I'm in love with Nagito. I looked up at him, and immediately turned into a shade of pink. Nagito... I nuzzled my face into his chest, my mind was completely gone. All I wanted to do was show him all of my love. Wait, how does he feel about me?

POV: Nagito

Hajime.. Your touch, it's so soft. But why all of a sudden? Why now? Heh, well I don't really mind. He's cute like this.. So cute.. Hajime, I'm so happy that I could be in a world with you again.

He's so beautiful, when I look down and see all your lovely features. My heart, it just melts.

My hand slowly raised up and gently pressed down on Hajime's head, playing with his soft hair. I have always wanted to do this. Does he feel comfortable? It's hard to read him sometimes.

I can read people easily, but for him it's all just so confusing. I want to know how you feel Hajime.. So tell me please, I can't figure it out on my own.

Back to Hajime

I like this... I like this a lot, being so close to him. It feels like a dream that I have been wanting for a long time to come true. Thank you, thank you to whoever brought him back to me. I wouldn't have been here for much longer.. If he hadn't came along.
My mind went fuzzy, as I realized Nagito was playing with my hair. A huge smile appeared on my face, God damnit, he's making me feel all bubbly inside now!

I tried to hide my big smile, but it kept coming back up, is he trying to make a fool out of me?! I hear a small laugh come off from his lips. He is making a fool out of me! But him playing with my hair feels too nice to let go of. I'll let him do his, only just this once! I let out my smile, and he smiled with me. I then heard him speak up, and my ears were wide up to hear his beautiful voice.

"Hey Hajime, I have an idea. Come with me." I felt Nagito's touch on my hand, taking it with a light grip. And leading me somewhere, to be held with only our eyes. The thought of it, being with him and only just him is amazing. I love being with him.

"Okay!" I answered him, right after all my thoughts cleared up. I held his hand back and followed him.

                                       ____________________________________________ 

Hello! I'm sorry that this one is really short, but I have something special for the next part so I  wanted to put a little cliffhanger! <3                          
 But I'm still here to take any suggestions for this story!                                     
 Thank you for reading I hope you have a great day! I'm so sorry, there was no name for the artist.  But I think its a story on here called,  hugs are always  nice           
          Tik Tok: livi_cozs                           Insta: theyluv_livi