He'll Come Back, Right?

Despair Nagito Pov:
He's such a moron, thinking he can just play me like that? Yea fuck that, if he's going to mess with my life I'm going to mess with him. He has no right to play with me. He's below all my standards. I don't even understand how I could love such a fool like him.
He's nothing to me, just a worthless piece of sh-.

I hadn't realized how long I have been walking for, and found my other self. Another part of me, it's crazy that there's two people in me.. But in the end, it makes sense.

There it is.. The other side of me, the side who loves hope.. I'm the one who plays along like I do but, the only love I have for is despair. I like to play with my other side, mess up his life a bit. He's going to be angry when he finds out. Technically it;'s not just his life that's messed up, I messed my own as well.. But it doesn't really affect me whatsoever.

I grinned up and looked at my other self, "Why hello."

"What have you done?" Oh so scary, I think he's already found out what I have done.

Hope Nagito Pov:
I'm the one who should be with Hajime, not this monster! I wish There was only one important side!! Hope is all people need! Despair just makes everything more hectic than it already is.. And he probably messed up with My.. My Hajime.. That asshole!! I need to go find Hajime!!

"There's no point, ya know. I can listen to whatever you say in your mind. Were both the same person but with just different obsessions."

"Go near Hajime, and I will put you back in your place!!"

"Oh no, not the dungeon! I'll just put you both in your place.. Dead and Alone."
That grin on his face, made me want to end all of this or at least some so hajime could be happy. This is all probably too much for him to Hajime.

Hajime Pov:
I don't want to be alone, I don't even care anymore if Nagito is here making fun of me. Just having someone here, near me. That's all I need right now, I hate being alone.. I hate it so much.. I feel like I'm going to suffocate in this darkness. I'm stuck here, with no way out. I want Nagito back.. Please, come back to me.. My Nagito..

I looked up, I'm right just pitch black dar-.

In the distant.. I see.. Na-

"HAJIME!!!"

"NAGITO!!" I stood up immediately.

Nagito.. Nagito? When Nagito got closer to me, he hugged me tightly. How come? I thought.. He hated me.. Has he changed his mind? Well either way, I'm happy he's holding me close to him. I smiled as I held him back.

"Nag-."

"No! Hajime, I'm so sorry. I swear whatever he said none of it is true!! I love you, I love you so much!!"

He?

"Nagito, who's he? Aren't you the one who said those things?" What does this mean?

"There's two sides of me, Hope and Despair. I'm the real hope one, the other one who was probably saying horrible things to you was Despair me. I promise, I love you so much and never want anything to happen to you. And I understand if you do want to leave, you have a life out there as well, Despair me was being selfish."

"Nagito... I've made up my mind, I'm going to stay here with you forever. You're the one I love most in this world. And I never wanted us to be apart,"
God this sounds cheesy.. But it is true.

After I finished speaking Nagito immediately grabbed my hips and pushed his soft lips against mine. I pushed my back, having my arms around his shoulders. "I love you Hajime." "I love you even more Nagito." 

                                         ________________________________________

Hello! Hello! I've realized that my parts aren't pretty long,
and I'm really sorry if that affects some people. 
I just enjoy cutting off at parts to leave if mysterious or something jewjfgwpswg. 

BUT, I hope you all enjoyed this story!
And I'm so grateful for everyone who has read voted on my story! I hope your day is wonderful! 

Artist: LatteBear 

Tik Tok: livi_kawii67 
Insta: theyluv_livi