Memories From The Past

It was so dark, where was Nagito taking me? I couldn't even see him properly, but I still could feel his soft touch. His nice gentle touch. The hell? I know I have fallen in love, but this makes me go crazy. Every little thing he does makes me want more.
Jesus Nagito just ki-.

"Were here." Nagito stopped, and I looked at all the different memories me and him had... Together. Nagito gave me a smile, his smile. My heart dropped.

"Nagito.. Where are we right now?" If what I'm thinking right now is true, does this mean he could like me to?

"Were in all of my favorite memories." All the memories I see are just with him and me. Could this really be possible? Has he fallen for me? I need to know, I need to know now. If he actually likes me. Because not being able to know, feels like I'm burning in hell.

"Nagito, do yo-" I thought I was going to confess to him, tell him everything. Show him what I want to do with him, what I want to be with him and only just him. But... he did it first, by only one action, and one action only. A kiss on the lips, a soft gentle kiss. But you could feel all the emotion bringing me closer than ever. The connection I feel with him, just grows more and more. It can't be controlled. These feelings that I have for him will grow more and more until it all just burst into flames..

But sooner or later, the kiss stopped. But I didn't care, I wanted more. So I got more. I pulled him back into a kiss, gripping on to his white clean shirt. Pressing my lips against his. I felt him give in, kissing my lips back. He pushed in his tongue so I pushed mine back. Feeling around. As we both huffed and pulled away to get some air Nagito began to speak.

"Hajime, I love you." You don't know, you don't know how long I have been wanting to hear those words. Being here, and being able to listen to you talking about your feelings to me. That's all I want. Your love.

"Nagito, I love you even more." Is what I said, to the boy I have been in love with for a year now. This big connection between us, the aura of love. I know we both feel it, our touch against each other it's like that's all we want this very moment. How come? Are we both desperate for the sake of lust? But... We should contain ourselves for now, we shouldn't be pushing it.

"Hajime, date me." So straightforward, did he even think before speaking? Does he actually want to be with me? God, he can be so confusing at times like this. But he did say he loved, and I love him too. So why? Why do I question if he really wants to be with me? He's not the confusing one I am.

"Do I have a choice?" Lets see how he'll answer.

"No. Your mine." Nagito pulled my arm, bringing me close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. When did he get so protective? Well, I kinda like it anyways..

"I thought you had to make me yours, is that simple? To just say it and think you'll get what you want?" I told him sounding bold, playing hard to get is fun. Should I play some more or will he get angry? Either way it will be funny.

"So you don't want to be with me?"

 "When did I say that?"

 "Seems like you don't want to be with me." He looked down at me, like I was his little puppy. Will he enjoy this as well? Let's find out.

"Do I want to be with you...Hmmm." He's giving me a weird look, but who wouldn't. I told him I love him even more. Ah, I have an idea~

Yes, Yes I do." I giggled and gave him a small peck on the lips. 

                            _______________________________________________

This is probably my favourite one out of all of them, I just find this so cute! And I hope you guys enjoy this as well! Thank you all so much for reading!
And I'll try my best to post more and more. I still have my other story if you guys want to read it! 
I'm thinking about writing another one so stay tuned for that! 
I hope you guys all have a wonderful day/evening/night! <3

Artist: It didn't say the artist, but it was pinned by Djstars!

(Also I have just realized that I have been giving the wrong username, so sorry about that)
Tik tok: livi_kawii67 

(Insta is the same though!) 
Insta: theyluv_livi