Maybe There Will Be a GoodBye

TW: Kn*f*, G*r*, bl*od
"Or.. Maybe not."
I thought we got away from him, he's so quick even from a distance... How? M-My neck.. I feel metal.. It's a knife.. It feels like it's going to price right through me, but if I die... I'm not going to be dying alone.. I always thought that I would ever since the two most important people had died.. But now I won't.. I'll die in my lovers arms. How romantic.

"No! Stop!"
Hope Nagito... Is that what I should call you?
Well whatever it is you don't need to worry... I'll be okay. Maybe I should tell him that? But it won't change the fact.

"How could you love us, Hajime? The good and the bad? We're all just one messed up person if you think of it."
What is he saying? Is he questioning my love for the true Nagito I know?

"Answer me!" The knife got closer to my skin, he might even have made it bleed a little. Who would have thought this is what it would come to..? I thought we were going to be happy and live together in this world forever. But I guess not.. I'll be alone again.. I won't have Nagito with me.

 "I do.. I do love the true and real Nagito, the one I'm looking at right now is my true and only love." The Nagito That's looking terrified for me, that's the one who actually loves me and cares about me.

"Pathetic.. You should both of us or none of us!" This is it.. This is where it all ends and I have to say goodbye to my only love I ever had throughout these years of living in such hell. He's right I am pathetic.. I can't even stand up for myself in horrible situations like this. I'm sorry Nagito for being so useless.. But I guess that's just who I am. Why do I put myself in horrible situations? This is probably why he left, so he wouldn't have to deal with my idiotic self.. And now I'm back just to give him even more pain..

"Stop!! Get away!!" Nagito, the loved one.. Tackled the hateful Nagito.. But he made a mistake. The despair one still had the knife to my neck. With his arm moved back, the arm that had a knife in his hand. It went right through my neck.. Blood was gushing as my eyes slowly closed seeing the lights of heaven.. Or maybe hell? All I could hear was the screaming.. The fighting...

 Who would have thought? I got killed by my lover.. I guess we all have fucked up shit in our life.. Is he happy? Was that all part of the plan? Well.. If it was.. He got what he wanted. I'm nothing any more, just a little speck of nothing, being tossed around and played with. I thought I was being loved? It may have been an accident but it felt like he did that out of anger. And wanted to always do that to me. Make my existence into nothing.. Because all he saw me was nothing less than a toy to him.

 Why did I think anyone could ever love me? I'm such an idiot... He faked his love for me.. It was never actually true. All just some messed up lie. It's over now.. I'm in a place I never thought I would be in.. Well this early.. It's okay... I think I'll be fine.. I've been alone before. It's not anything new.....

And those were my last thoughts before going back to hell but this time it actually was..

                             _____________________________________________
Well.. I didn't know this would have a sad ending, sorry about that guys-
I Hope you guys liked this story! I really tried to make this best as possible! If you guys have any suggestions for some other stories please tell me! I'm always listening!
And so well, goodbye to this story for now! 
Thank you for reading! HAve a great day! <3 (I'm sorry if I made anyone cry-) 

Artist: Katie Moosen 

Tik Tok: theyluv_livi
Insta: theyluv_livi