k

Riene POV

          We change into different clothing, I'm now wearing a large brown flannel, dark green pants with a black belt and a black croptop. I put my hair into a messy bun and keep the headpiece into my bag. Steve and I return to the hospital to get the flash drive, I keep watch while Steve gets it. I hear him grumble like a grumpy old man under his breath and turn to see Nat chewing gun, the flashdrive is gone...

   TIME SKIP TO THE MALL(I'm using the script to write this and I don't want to put in all of the dialogue)

All three of us are now at the mall
  Nat: first rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk.
  Steve: if I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall of.

   We soon go to the Mac store to use one of the computers. I stay quiet while Steve and Nat talk while looking at the drive, I count in my head for nine to zero. Until an apple employee comes over
  "Can I help you guys with anything?" Luckily the ex-assassin Nat can think on her feet.
  "Oh no, my fiance and future sister in law was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." I keep my eyes down since they're very recognizable. The one time I wish my dad kept me hidden, but he's proud of me so he keeps me in the open.
  "Congratulations. Where are you guys thinking of going?" I look at the computer
  "Jersey" I reply before Steve can
  "Oh." The employee stops for a few seconds and looks at Steve
  "I have the exact same glasses" Nat was not impressed with the small talk and says back,
  "Wow, you two are practically twins." I take out a small notebook I keep in my bag at all times and wrote down the location and coordinates. I look up to see the employee gone. Steve reminds Nat of the time crunch. We walk out and Nat tells Steve and out his arms around us, Steve does as tonks and we laugh at absolutely nothing. We soon get onto an escalator and see Rumlow. Nat tells Steve to kiss her so I copy them and get a stranger to kiss me. Once we pull away I look into the strangers eyes and see zero color, not my soulmate. Phew..we soon leave the mall and head to New Jersey.