r

Reine POV

           I wake up and scream sitting up then let out another scream from the pain in my heart and the pain in my stomach. My dad runs in and sees me up and scared. He rushes over and hugs me tightly, I move my head to see him and I still see color! I smile
  "I know where i got my brown eye now" my dad looks at me shocked
  "You can see color? Who's your soulmate? Steve? Sam? Definitely not Nat..who?" I give him a look like I'm sorry..
  "You can't be mated to that murdering psychopath." I glare a bit at him for calling Bucky that.
  "That's my soulmate you're calling a psychopath papa." I tap the crystal and I'm back in my civilian clothing. I get up and ignore the pain and go to find Steve. I find them in a room with Fury?!
  "Unkie?" I run over and hug him ignoring the stretching of the stitches. He let's go if me and faces Steve who was in squad mode with Nat and Sam.
  "Well... looks like you're giving the orders now, captain." What the hell have I missed.. I stand next to Steve in silence thinking about Bucky. Sam soon joins us and speaks about the man if the hour,
  Sam: he's gonna be there, you know?"
  Steve: I know
  Reine: I hope
  Sam: look. Whoever he used to be, the guy he is now, I don't think he's the kind you save. He's the kind you stop.
  Reine: I will save him. But you may need to save me in the process.

I walk off after that not letting them respond.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ENTER THE HELICARRIERS

Steve, Sam, and I enter the Helicarriers in silence, it's soon broken by Sam.

  Sam: hey, Cap, how di we know the good guys from the bad guys?
  Steve: if they're shooting at you, they're bad
  Reine: if Bucky shows up, tell me and I'll handle him.

They both nod and Sam flies off. I'm already in my suit, no blood stains, and I fly off as well to fight someone. I land on a Helicarrier as Bucky does aswell and pushes Steve off the edge? How the hell is Steve get here? Oh I'll ask later.
  "James." He freezes and turns to me. He freezes
  "Do you remember me?" He nods slowly and walks towards me. His eyes look down and lock on my stomach
  "It's healed for the most part." He nods and tenses once he hears Sam.

Bucky POV

           I freeze once I hear the voice if someone I don't know. What if they're here to hurt my girl?! I turn and see the guy with wings. Nit pretty wings like my girl has, robotic ugh wings. I charge at him and grab one of his wings throwing him back. The guy starts to shoot at me and I hear my girl scream for him to stop. My heart drops at her scream and I look at her.
  "You..you alright?" She nods with a small smile. I copy it but is interrupted by the winged man again. I grab one of his wings, rip it off and kick him off of the helicarrier. I go to my girl
  "What's your name?" I whisper to her
  "Reine" she whispers back and I smile at her slightly hearing the Steve guy is still on the side of Helicarrier.