.

Reine POV

           I walk with Bucky, hand in hand, to buy some groceries. He and I have both become fluent in Romanian the time we've been here and he's taught me the Russian, basically fluent, that he knows. We walk up to some plums, I don't understand why he likes plums so much..he truly is an old man. Oh by the way, we've become official and I'm the only person who can touch his metal arm. He's stopped checking me after waking up from a nightmare as well. No we haven't had sex or anything, or made out.. but that's alright. Bucky asks for 6 plums, I look him up and down to see his black cap and usual leather jacket and gloves that hide his hands. I'm wearing one if his shirts eith ripped Jean's and my hair up in a messy bun. My headpiece in my bag that I always have.

   Buck looks around while I retrieve the plums and pay for then. I see him freeze and see he's watching a bender staring at us whi runs away from his kiosk. Bucky leads us over not letting go if my hand, over the time of us being together it's almost like everyday he gets a bit more protective and clingy. I like it though, anyways, he reads the front page and it's about hin being at a meeting in Viena and how I'm still missing. I sigh softly and make him out it down and we walk away. We go to our apartment and see Steve there, we freeze and his grip tightens putting me behind him a bit. Steve slowly turns around to see us staring at him
  "Do you know me?" Is how he breaks the silent staring contest.
  "You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." I hear Sam from over a radio and smile a bit.
  "I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying." Lying?
"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore"
  "Steve he's been with me." Steve finally notices me and looks relieved and smiles.
  "Well the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning in taking you alive"
  "Smart-"
  "No not smart." I interrupt him. He just squeezes my hand a bit.
  "This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck."
  "It always ends up a right" I put the headpiece on and tap the crystal changing into my hero suit, my chest us a but tight but I can manage for now. The two fossils exchange some dialogue before a grenade is thrown at us, Bucky kicks it to Steve whi smothers it using his shield. Bucky and I both fight knocking out cops. Steve yells at us to stop, to which Bucky slams him down and punches the ground next to his head. The running bags..good choice babe. He throws me mine
  "I'm not gonna kill anyone" Bucky brings me behind him and the two boys block the gunfire. After some rough housing we make our way to the stairs. Bucky has me climb into his back and he leaps down the stairwell catching onto a railing. Buck clings up and runs. He jumps off if a balcony and I use my wings to soften our landing. Bucky finds his backpack, that he threw, and we run. I get thrown down though... I see the same thing happen to Bucky after he gets angry.