i

Bucky's POV

              I wake up in a bank volt seeing HYDRA agents fix my metal arm.

  Zola: Sargeant Barnes...

I have a flashback of me falling off a train with that Steve guy trying to save me. I then see a flashback if me getting picked up by HYDRA.

  Pierce: mission report

I don't respond

  Pierce: mission report, now.

He moves closer and strikes my face hard. This is when I respond

  Bucky: the man and girl on the bridge...the girl is my soulmate and..who was the man?

I have another flashback of me saying the name Steve while facing the man from the bridge.

  Pierce: you met him earlier this week on another assignment.
  Bucky: I knew him.

He sits infront of me.
  Pierce: your work has been a gift to mankind. you shaped the century. and I need you to do it one moretime. society is at a tipping point between order and chaos. To narrow morning we're gonna give it a push. But, if you don't do your part, I can't do mine, and HYDRA can't give the world the freedom it deserves.
  Bucky: but I knew him.

Pierce turns to the scientist that almost surrounded the room,
  Pierce: prep him
  Scientist 1: he's been out of the cryo-freeze too long.
  Pierce: then wipe him and start over.

Pierce leaves the room as I get strapped in to the chair I'm in. But I just started to see color for the first time. I want to remember my beautiful soulmate! I focus on her while the scientist put in a teeth shield into my mouth to begin the process of wiping his brain with me not so welcoming the pain of it all. I keep the pictures of my soulmate in my head, her long white hair and different colored eyes that matched her perfectly. Her freckles that looked like constellations but were partially hidden by her glasses that kept moving everytime she jumped. Her pale skin and hero suit showing her body a bit and her wings in full view. My soulmate is a literal angel...oh please let me remember her.

(This is a shit chapter I know but...I see Buck as a sappy type of person)