's

Reine's POV

             I sit next to Sam while we watch Sitwell and Sam calls him
  Sam: Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious.
  Sitwell: who is this?
  Sam: the good looking guy and girl in sunglasses and regular glasses, your 10 o'clock.

Sitwell looks around in the wrong direction not seeing us

   Reine: you're other 10 o'clock.

Sitwell turns again seeing Sam and I.

   Reine: there ya go
   Sitwell: what do you want?
   Sam: you're gonna go around the corner, to your right. There's a grey car, two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride.
   Sitwell: and why would I do that?
   Reine: because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up.

I use my real voice that's deeper then i make it and on the raspy side making me sound more scary and threatening. We hang up as Steve and Nat take his attention. I put on the headpiece and tap the crystal making my hero suit show and my wings show. Sam and I wait patiently for Sitwell to fall, we suddenly hear screaming and we know our part. We wait until he could see us before we fly up, grab his arms, and fly him back to the top of the roof before dropping him onto the roof. I keep my hero suit activated just in case. Sam and I land gently and watch Nat and Steve interrogate Sitwell.

   Sitwell: Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!
  Steve: What targets?
  Sitwell: You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future.
    Steve: The Future? How could it know?

Sitwell let's out an odd sounding laugh from that, probably thinking about how stupid Steve is for asking that question.

   Sitwell: How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it.

Nat and Steve look at him, both confused. I get what he's saying and looks away for everyone.

   Sitwell: Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future.
   Steve: And what then
   Sitwell: Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me.

Why would Pierce need to kill him? Oh come on! I let out a small huff that goes unnoticed from the fact that Pierce is part of HYDRA! We've been working with the people who partly made me like this...

   Steve: What then?!
   Sitwell: Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time.

Alrighty then..