Trust Me.

A few days after getting back to the tower Bucky and I haven't left each other's sides. Whether we're training, eating, or sleeping, we are next to each other. It makes me feel safe knowing that Bucky wants to be with me. I'm glad that he is starting to trust me.

The past few days I have been practicing with my new abilities. They are fun to use. In the training room, Steve made a special corner for me to try and practice flying more. He covered every inch of it with cushions, so if I fall I don't get hurt. Every time I train, Bucky is at the other end of the room, either helping Steve, training with Nat, or trying to get Peter to leave him alone. It's summertime now, so Peter is at the tower almost everyday. It's nice. everyone I care about is here.

"So, I have to show you guys something." I say to Peter, Steve, and Bucky.
"Oh no. This should be interesting." Steve responds.

We walk over to my special flying corner and I start to hover, showing them how controlled I got. I can actually keep myself focused, while having a simple conversation with them.

"Wow y/n! That's great!" Peter says standing there astounded.

"That's not all." I say before I set myself down and walk to Bucky.

"Pick me up." I say and he tilts his head but listens.
He holds me bridal style. "Don't freak out." I say calmly, before lifting us both off the ground.

"Oh my God." Bucky says looking down at the 5 or 6 feet of clearance before the ground. It's cute when he's scared.

"That's great, y/n. I'm sure that will come in handy in battle." Steve says and I nod as I slowly put us back on the ground.

Bucky shakes is head trying not to seem like he was scared.
"There's one more thing." I say and motion for the three of them to get close to me.

I stand there with them huddled around me and close my eyes to focus. A red aura shoots out for inside me and we are all standing inside of a red bubble.

Peter looks around amazed, Steve touches it softly, and Bucky looks at me with a smile.

"It's a forcefield. Like from the day you guys found me and Pietro, except a lot bigger and stronger this time. I told you I've been practicing." I say confidently.

When I relax my hands the forcefield disappears.

"You really are getting much stronger aren't you?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, I am!" I say with a grin. It's fun learning about my limits and trying as many things as possible.

"Guys. Come to the lounge please. I have news." Nat says over the intercom in the tower.

The boys and me walk to the lounge and see Bruce and Nat there. Pietro walks in shortly after.

"We got a lead on those men. The one's who took y/n a few days ago. We also have a lead on the people who held Pietro and his sister hostage." Bruce says and pulls up photos on the big tv in the room.

We all look up at the images. There's a photo of a few men, I look at Pietro, I can tell he does not like those people, especially for what they did to Wanda. Bruce clicks to the next photo and I see the men who took me.

"That's them!" I say and Bucky tenses up. He wants nothing more than to get rid of those guys.

"They're bunkered down in a old HYDRA facility in Germany. The only reason we found them is because of how close they are to where you two escaped from." Nat said looking at me and Pietro.

"So, are we going after them? We need to finish this once and for all." Peter asks ready for this to be over. He still blames himself for me being taken so long ago.