The Final.

As I stand in front of the mirror, I can't help but smile as for once, I feel beautiful.

"Y/n!" I hear my mom shout as she tries to find me which room I'm in.

"In here, mom!" I shout back.

She walks in with Nat and a few things in their hands. They both look at me and start to tear up.

"You look stunning." Nat says, which means a lot coming from her.

"Honey, you're the most beautiful daughter." My mom says and I hug here.

As the three of us talk for a few minutes my dad comes in.

"Wow. You clean up nicely y/n, just like your old man." He says which makes me laugh.

"I actually get my looks from mom." I say picking on him.

"I brought you this." My dad says and hands me a beautiful silver bracelet, with the words "not as much as I do" engraved into it. "It means no matter what you say about loving me more, you will never love me as much as I love you."

"Dad, it's perfect. Thank you." I say and hug him trying not to cry and ruin my makeup.

"It was your grandmother's, she would have wanted you to have it for your special day." He adds and kisses your head.

"I love you, Dad." I say not wanting to let go.

"Not as much as I do, sweetie."

An hour goes by and it is almost time to walk down the aisle. The music begins and the doors open, with me just out of sight with my dad. I didn't really have any friends other than Nat, and now Peter's girlfriend, MJ, so they were my only bridesmaids. I didn't care, it was perfect.

Finally, the song I chose to walk to begins playing and the nerves kick in.

"Don't let me fall, Dad." I whisper before stepping into view.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He responds.

As I walk down the aisle, with my dad holding me up, I can't help but blush from a little bit of embarrassment. Then, I see him, in an all black tux and a huge grin on his face, and all my nerves go away.

I stand there with his hands in mine and can't help but fall in love all over again. We stare into each other's eyes and the priest says it's time for vowels. Bucky goes first and pulls out a small sheet of paper. I can't help but think about how cute it is.

"Y/n, you are my world. Since the day we met, I have wanted nothing more than to be by your side no matter what. As long as I have you, I am whole. You bring out the best version of myself, and I could never thank you enough for that. I was lost when we first met, I was lost and broken from everything life has thrown at me, but, I could have never expected to end up with the best person. You have taught me so much. How to be brave, confident, independent, and honest. Nothing in the world could take me away from you. I will continue to love you and cherish you until the end of time. Forever and always." he says and tears form in his eyes and they're already flowing down my cheeks.

When it was my turn to give my vowels, I got nervous, how can I top that?

"James, I met you at the lowest point in my life. I was alone and broken. Everything about my life had no meaning. Then I saw you. It has been an honor to be the one you love and I can't not wait for the future. You are the reason I smile every hour of the day. You keep my life entertaining. You make me the happiest I have ever been. Without you I am nothing. Without you my skies are gray. Thank you for being the light in my life. I promise to always cherish the time we have together, and never take you for granted. I promise to try not to take up the majority of the bed, even if it means I get less room. I promise to love you forever, with every ounce of my being. I will fight beside you and for you. I will always be yours." I say hoping he likes it, when I look up the tears tell me he did.