Chapter two: Training!

Deku's POV: After a few days....

It's been a few days after entering this world and I've been living in the forest. I've been fighting a lot of Grimm with my newly found semblance which is an enhanced version of One for All (A/N: Info about it on the first chapter of the story.). I've decided to start training, raising my skill level to defeat the on coming evil. But during that time, this happened.. I found out that during the process, I was aged down to 13 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE FRICKING SILVER EYES!! I assumed that during the process of coming to this world it happened. Anyway, let's go on to what I've been doing.

Month 1-2

During these two months, I've adapted a certain fighting style to help me fight against the Grimm. I've also found a group of Huntsman. Who was just travelling and when they saw me there faces had a look of disgust as they didn't like the fact I was a Faunus. They suddenly started to physically abuse me then go on with there life. It reminded me of when I was quirkless. But I went on with facing Grimm like always, brushing off the pain.

Month 3-4

In these months, I found out that I'm a prodigy when it comes to using daggers. I found two of them when I was exploring the forest so I used it to fight a pack of Beowolves but it broke in the middle of the fight so I had to use my hands for the remainder of the battle.

 I found two of them when I was exploring the forest so I used it to fight a pack of Beowolves but it broke in the middle of the fight so I had to use my hands for the remainder of the battle

So because of that, I managed to collect all the materials I need to create two iron daggers to duel wield them as I was most proficient in that department.

Month 5-8

During this time, I managed to find a small town that sells the best materials. It's around this time is where I found out I can focus One for All into my weapons but they instantly break due to the power. I asked a blacksmith if he can make me a weapon that is able to handle my semblance and he said yes, but it was REALLY expensive. It was about 4,ooo,ooo Lien (A/N: I searched up the currency used in the RWBY world and it said that so I'm going to start using it but if I find out the real currency I'll change it). He said the materials where hard to find and that's what it was so expensive. So I struck a deal with him. If I find the right material, he'll lower the price to 20,000. But before I did that, I found a part time job to pay the amount as I needed to pay for the sword. So in that time in those 3 months I worked, found the materials, and got my titanium daggers. If your wondering what the job was then that is a story for another time....

Though I didn't like the basic design of the sword so I shaped it up a little to make it look a bit more unique. I also gave it the ability to turn it into a bow so I am use my arrows. Maybe Kami saw this coming and that's why she gave me this arrow quiver.

(Sadly it won't let me put a picture).

Month 9-1 year

In this time I met the past OFA users. But strangely enough, I met... ALL MIGHT?! I was so happy. We could communicate through OFA. Even though I didn't have a time limit, all might did. So our conversations where always short. I also told him to keep this a secret as I want the others to get over my death, and keep on moving forward in life. I also told him about Remnant, Kami, everything. He was as shocked as I was. But he was happy that I could live a new life. I also talked to Mr. 5th, and Mrs 7th and they both trained me as well. Eventually I got to speak to the other past users as well except Mr 2nd and Mr 3rd. They all trained me as well and they were fine with the decision I made, and is quite proud.

1 year-month 2

During this time, I also gained a lot of confidence and my looks changed a lot too. My hair was starting to spiral out of control so I had to give myself a new, fresh, undercut. I also grew a lot and now too the height of 6'1. I also gained a long scar that goes across my right cheek from a Death stalker.

Month 3-2 years (present)

It has been two years since coming here and It's been quite the the adventure. I'm planning on going to Beacon Academy as he needs to visit Ozpin to talk about Salem and the on coming attack on Beacon. So that's why I'm on my way to Vale. I'm on a Bullhead to Beacon and I'm ready to go..!

"OH, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LITTLE SISTER IS GOING TO BEACON WITH ME! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" Someone shouted excitedly.

"Please...stop.."Another voice answered.

I looked at them curiously, wandering what there talking about. But I decided to look away, not wanting to be nosey.

Word count: 888

_________________________________

Hope you liked to days chaper!! Please comment opinions! ^.^

_________________________________