A Pleasant Surprise and a Not-So-Pleasant Surprise

The irrelevant fact of the day: My birthday was 35 days ago.

..............................................................................................................................

Izuku's POV: In the alleyway.

So Penny's a robot, huh?

I mean, why would she hide this from us? I mean, none of us would judge her for this! Is this top-secret information?! Or does she not trust us? O-or-

"I-izuku... are you ok?" Ruby asked me with a very worried expression on her face.

"Of course. Why?"

"You've been muttering a lot for the past few minutes while Penny was explaining," Ruby answered.

"Oh! My bad!" I chuckled. Right after I did, we heard the guards chasing us earlier. They were close!

"You guys have to hide!" Penny said as she hurled Ruby and me over her shoulder and put us in an empty bin.

"We can help you, Penny!" Ruby exclaimed.

"They're not bad people, Ruby. I just don't want you to get In trouble." The robot replied.

"Let her go, Rubes. It's not like she will disappear forever." I jumped in, backing up my teammate.

"Just promise me you won't tell anybody, alright?" The usually jolly girl said seriously.

"I promise," Rubes said with a resolved face while I stayed silent.

"Izuku?"

"... Penny, I won't tell anybody about your secret, but you are going to have to tell Alex and Chris. They are our teammates and we must have trust in each other. And to build trust, we must be honest with each other. I won't rush you as you can tell them whenever you want. But promise me that you will tell them at some point." I spoke, staring into Penny's eyes intently.

Finally, she nodded, "I promise. Now, I must get going."

And with that, she left.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV: With Blake, Sun and Chris

Blake, Sun and Chris were running away from Torchwick. They were spying on them while they tried recruiting some Faunus into the White Fang.

Unluckily for them, they are now being chased by the giant robot presented at the meeting that Torchwick also seems to be piloting.

"Blake! Do you have any... I don't know, some sort of backup?!" Sun asked while jumping roof to roof with the black cat Faunus.

"On it," She replied as she pulled out her phone.

________________________________________________________________________________

As Weiss walked out of the tower, her phone rang so she answered it.

"Everybody! If you can hear me, we need backup-"

"HELLLLPPPP!!" Sun and Chris interrupted Blake over the phone as Weiss rolled her eyes, put her phone away and ran towards them.

________________________________________________________________________________

"There is a robot! And it's big! Really big!" Sun continued.

"We're not missing this!" Ruby said as Izuku and her activated their semblances and dashed.

________________________________________________________________________________