Vytal Festival

A/N: Question for you: Milk before cereal or Cereal before milk?

Third Person POV:

"The White Fang... what an awful bunch of degenerates...!" Weiss Schnee spike as she looked at the crime scene with the rest of Team RWBY.

"What's your problem?" Blake asked the white haired girl. She seemed... fairly annoyed.

"I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

"The White Fang is hardly psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

"Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off of the face of the planet!!"

"So then their very misguided! Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rather dash shop in the middle of downtown Vale."

"Hm... Blake got a point." Ruby agreed with the the black haired teammate. "Besides, the police still haven't caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago."

"That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum! Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal-"

"Pardon, what?" Someone interrupted. Team RWBY turned around to see Izuku and the rest of Team ICUP. Weiss started sweating as Izuku looked at her with an angry expression plastered on his face. Izuku is a Faunus after all. She knows Izuku's strength is way beyond hers, but she'll never admit it. Not at the moment, for now.

"Hey that's not necessarily true...!" Yang interrupted. But just then a Blonde Faunus was running away as he just stole a free ride. The blonde Faunus threw a banana peel at a police officer and ran away... or swung away... you get it.

The apparently "good stowaway" ran past the group as he winked at Blake and dashed away,  asking the black haired girl blush a little. Luckily for her, no one noticed.

"There goes the competition...!" Yang stayed as Weiss started running after the mischievous Faunus.

"Quick! We have to observe him!" Team RWBY
and Team ICUP all ran after him except Blake and Izuku.

"Hey Blake.... I need to ask you something- and now she's gone...!" Izuku said as he stayed behind, not bothering to catch up to them. "Might as well go get some noodles."

A few hours later: In Team RWBY's Dorm Room.

Weiss and Blake was causing an big argument during the pitch black night, which was probably causing the neighbouring teams to cover their ears while they sleep.

It has lasted all the way from morning to night so Yang and Ruby was getting tired of the teo arguing. All they could do is sit and watch.

They both had good reasons for their arguments:

Weiss has just been badmouthing Faunus for a while now and Blake could not stand it. Not all Faunus are bad and it's not their fault as mankind kept on pushing Faunus around. They had been pushed to far and understandably, want revenge on mankind for what their terrible actions.

But the thing is, why is she acting like she is one of them?

But then again, Weiss's family and friends has been disappearing because of them! Especially the White Fang. They had been at war with her family for years now and had caused her nothing but pain and misfortune.

But did she have to say ALL Faunus are evil and destructive?

At this point, Blake had enough and said, "AND MAYBE WE WERE JUST TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND!!"

Everyone froze as they just realised what she said. Blake took a step back. Everyone was shocked and  Weiss's eyes were wide open.

Blake then ran out of the room as the red head leader tried to call out for her, but it was no use.

________________________________

Blake ran all the way to the centre of the school, where it shows a statue of two warriors. She looked down at the ground with sad eyes as she took of her bow, revealing cat ears!

"I knew you'd look better without the bow...!"

TO BE CONTINUED...!

_____________________________

Hoped you liked todays chapter! Have a good day or night and buh-bye!