Initiation Part 2

3rd person POV:

Izuku was walking down the forest as he was being very careful.
He had his hood on, helping him camouflage and his daggers out, ready to attack any monsters. He suddenly sensed something coming just a minute away, he quickly used One for All to jump up to the tallest tree he could find in the area. He saw a pack of Beowolves, about 26. Among them was the King Beowolf, bigger than the rest and is stronger than the average Beowolf. The pack of Grimm then smelt Izuku and started to chop down the tree Izuku was on.

"Well frick." The green-haired boy thought annoyed. He used One for All to land safely and got into a position.

Izuku then proceeds to dash through 6 of the Beowolves, cutting them in half. Midoriya then moved on to the next 6. Next, he threw one of his daggers at the Grimm, decapitating 6 of them. Now for the rest of them. I run to get my other dagger but one of the Beowolves blocked my path. Getting serious, I then put One for All into my weapon, raising it up and ready to attack. The dagger was bursting with green energy. He out about.. 100%! When he did, it released a huge shockwave and a explosion.

(A/N; For the sake of the story it's green.)

That was the end of the battle. All the Beowolves were destroyed.

"That was hard. Though I just had to use 40%" Deku spoke out loud to himself. He was panting a bit but recovered in no time.

In the Auditorium

"That boy has amazing strength, Ozpin!" Glynda Goodwitch explained. "Is he even a first year?!"

"..." Ozpin didn't reply.

"Ozpin?" The Huntress asked, trying to get the headmaster's attention.

"Hmm." Ozpin was thinking. "He's a interesting one."

In the emerald forest

All the teams gathered around to get their relics, which were chest pieces. But the bad thing is... they were all surrounded by three giant Grimm. Two Nethermores and one Deathstalker.

"Everyone gather their pieces and RUN!!" Izuku exclaimed. Everyone started running.

They didn't have time to run as the Grimms started to catch up.

"Well, plan two. FIGHT!!! Blake, Yang, Weiss and Ruby. Fight one the Nethermores. Jaun, Phyrra, Nora and Ren, fight the Deathstalker! I'll take on the other Big bird on my own!" Izuku ordered everyone. "Ruby and Jaun... take lead!"

Word count: 404

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter... I'm kinda busy right now... anyway, have a good day!