Food Wars

Izuku's POV: In the Cafeteria

It was a war zone. Food coming no from every corner. There was only three teams left on the battlefield which was mine, RWBY and JNPR.

"Okay, ready team?" I asked my team. They all nodded, "Okay... on my command, fire.... NOW FIRE!!!"

Penny shot multiple sausages, Christopher used a long subway to enter close-combat with Blake, Alexander threw pieces of chicken wings with precise aim while I was using one for all to make a small fort with the tables. Just waiting for the right time to strike...

Just then, I saw Ren sneak up behind Christopher and attacked him with a watermelon to the head, as it got stuck on the victim's head, blinding him. Soon after, Phyrrha hit watermelon-boy into a stack of tables.

Then Alexander got teamed on by Nora and Jaune as the blonde used a sword fish she he stole from Weiss to knock it a piece of chicken out the Alexander and Nora finished it by smashing her watermelon hammer onto the ground, ultimately sending the twin flying away and crashed into his brother.

All of team JNPR was about to go for Penny but before they could, I intervened.

"HEY! I'M STILL HERE!" I shouted as I got big pieces of meat and using 10% of OFA threw multiple at team JNPR. It hit Jaune and Ren, catching the two boys off guard. I then got biscuits and then me like frisbees, hitting Jaune and Ren right in the face.

"Izuku!" Ruby shouted towards me, " Both our
teams are down. Can I team up with you so team JNPR can be taken down?!"

"YES! Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will prevail!" I said, repeating whaat Ruby said at the beginning of the fight as she giggled softly.

We then joint hands and started to charge our semblances. Though I used 30% of OFA so I don't destroy the place. It felt like
our semblances were mixing, as if they were one. And when the time was right, we both speed up, collecting food in the long run as a byproduct. By the time they stopped at wall, it created a crater with all of team JNPR in it. As both Ruby and I jumped out the way, food splattered all over team JNPR, giving RWBY and ICAP victory.

Soon after, Glynda Goodwitch came to scold us and clean up our mess. But we all had a good laugh.

Soon after they left, Yang asked me and Ruby teasingly, "Hey Izuku and Ruby, why you guys holding hands?"

We both looked down to see we were still holding hands as we both let go and blushed heavily. Every roared with laughter after that.

To be continued...