𝟐𝟐. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

It was such a special day yet Eunhae felt no joy. An indescribable anxious feeling that was making her stomach upset.

She looked up at the boys that were dressed in royal apparel and looked like princes from a fairytale.

"What's wrong? Is your dress too tight?" Sunoo asked upon seeing the distressed expression on her face.

"No it's just. I'm nervous, that's all." She explained while looking at her sweaty palms.

"I can tell." The boy smiled in response and rubbed her back.

"Ah Sunoo, I think Jungwon was looking for you." Jay approached the two and Sunoo looked at him with suspicion.

"Go! It's urgent." He insisted and the boy was left with no choice but to stand up and walk over to his friend with a sad pout.

Jay fake coughed and sat down next to Eunhae while looking elsewhere.
He silently reached for her hand and squeezed it after holding it.

"You look beautiful." He complimented while looking straight ahead.

"Then why don't you look at me." She leaned ahead to look at his face.

"Do you really want me to kiss you in front of everyone right now?" He chuckled and she straightened her back immediately.

"I think we're getting late for the ceremony..." Sunghoon narrowed his eyes at the two and Jay looked up at him being annoyed.

"Hae~ you look so pretty!!" Jake came up to them like a lost puppy.

"Yeah she knows it. You don't need to tell her." Jay replied with pursed lips.

"I think we should go." Eunhae got up while chuckling nervously.

"My lady." Riki stopped her and tried to do a formal bow in front of her.

"Yes my lord." Eunhae gave her his hand and he placed a careful kiss on it and then pretended to throw up.

"I think you three should go in together because you know bestfriends of the same year...." Eunhae looked back at them with a teasing smile, seeing Jay's frown that formed in an instant.
".....I don't want to break your trio." She waved off and Riki gave them a mocking smile.

"You idiot! I told you to not wear shoes with a big platform!" Sohyeon slapped her forehead.

"It's not like it was going to make a big difference...you're still short either ways...." Heeseung replied.

"I- I ughhh I hate you!!" She whined and held his arm as they walked ahead.
"Not even these six inch heels can save me today..." She sulked while looking at the ground.

"Please help me take a picture!!" Sunoo pleaded to Jungwon while handing him the camera and he sighed in response.

"Woah!! Who is this hottie?!" Nicholas whistled as he walked in Eunhae's direction.

"Do you wish to get killed by Jay tonight?" Riki laughed while looking behind him to make sure the boy was not there.

"I mean yeah if I have to..." He gave Eunhae a flirtatious smile and she punched his chest.

"I'm pretty sure they're going to make you the queen tonight. Because why else would they dress you up in one of Queen Lucy's ball gowns?" Selay thought out loud while rubbing his chin.