MrRollins2 Explains it All

MrRollins2: Sasha?!?! SASHA!!

Sasha is still hiding behind the Tree.

MrRollins2: Well, it doesn't matter if you come out or Not, I know you're there. I'll start from the beginning.

MrRollins2: As you know, Dean helped me steal the wattpad glove blah blah blah. I lost the War & Was sent to another dimension blah blah blah, and then lived there for 3 months..... Blah.

Sasha: That's a lot of blahs.

MrRollins2: oh I see you've finally developed a sense of humor. Well that's nice. It'll make this whole thing easier to hear.

MrRollins2: Anyway, while I was there, I learned how to Leave That dimension. I had to find a way to be able to crossover between here and there.

Sasha: Okay... That Makes Sense, But If You Came back Here, Then Why Didn't You Show Yourself.

MrRollins2: Well Obviously There's More To It Than That. I Wasn't ABLE To Show Myself Until I Got Joe (A/N: Me) To Build Up The Anticipation.

*Flashback*

Joe (Again, Me) Was Sitting on His Ass Reading Wrestlepad Books (Eh? EH?) Until a Notification Popped on His Phone Saying "Bring Back MrRollins2. He Was Funny"

(Honestly I Tried Making Him A More Serious Character, But If You Want I Can Make Him A Little Mix of Both Serious & Funny)

Joe: Huh?

MrRollins2: Do It Marshall!

Joe: MrRollins2? What Are You Doing Here You Prick!?!?

MrRollins2: Doesn't Matter. Listen To Them

*Flashback*

Sasha: O......Kay, So Does This Mean You'll Be In More Books?

MrRollins2: Yes................... and No.

Sasha: Huh?

MrRollins2: Joe & I Made a Deal, The Deal Was That I Will Be a Part Time Character & That I'll Be Used Once or Twice a Year.

Sasha: Wow.

MrRollins2: With That Said, I Should Probably Head Out Now. But First, I'm Going To Rewind The Events of This Book Back To Normal.

Sasha: Um... Okay.

MrRollins2: Message To The Readers, I'll See You In July.

He Snaps His Fingers & Sasha's Back In Her House at 5AM

Sasha: Okay, I'm Gonna Pretend None of That Happened.

End of Chapter