Background Information

Hi, I am Addison Maximoff, but people normally call me Addi.

(I used to have an Uncle, his name was Pietro (quicksilver).Pietro was my mom's twin. He was very brave, he even took three bullets to make sure that everyone was able to get to safety. He and I were very close, he was also my best friend. I still miss him to this day!)

Parents:

My parents are Wanda Maximoff (scarlet witch) and Vision.

They are both avengers and very powerful.

Thor acts like a father figure to us, and is close to all of us. 

Siblings:

I have 3 siblings. I have a twin sister Allison (nickname Ally) , older brother Spencer (nickname Spence), and an younger brother Jake.

Allison and I are twin sisters, which would explain our powerful bond. We tell each other everything, from what we did that day to what guy we like! She is my ultimate Best Friend Forever no matter what.

Spencer is the oldest, and he is very protective of all of us. If we want to go out with a guy he has to approved by Spencer first. Although he can be annoying he is very sweet. You and Spencer both work in the acting business, and are very success. (You are also a successful singer-songwriter)

Jake is the youngest sibling, and we are somewhat protective of him. He is awesome to be around and can be very protective when it comes to me and Allison (he trusts Spencer's taste in girls).

Our whole family is very close and supportive of one another. We fight side by side, and would die for one another if it came down to it. Everyone in my family has powers.

Best Friends:

My best friend is Bucky (nickname Buck), he has been my best friend since forever. Bucky is very protective of me.

(Bucky, Nat, and Steve, and I were very close until Nat & Steve died.) (I was especially close with Nat, I would tell her everything. She was like a sister to me.)

I am also best friends with Loki (who is also very protective of me). He treats me like family.

Lilly is my best friend, we are very close. She is an avenger alongside me, as we train together to get prepared for missions.

Jade is my best friend as long as I can remember. She is like a sister to me; we tell each other everything. She is badass bitch, who does what she wants just like me. We have this special connection that no one can explain. She has a similar connection with the rest of my siblings, except it is not as strong as the bond Jade and I share.

Jade, Lilly, Ally, and I hang out all of the time together. We are the Fire Divas Night Squad; we got this name because badass bitches who love to have fun (maybe too much fun).

Jace is like a brother to me, he treats me like I am his little sister/very protective of me & my sister. He is also Jade's older brother.

Friends:

I am friends with Sharon, Thor, Loki, Sam, Lilly, Jade, and Bucky. We all hang out as a group and are very close. We also work together (as avengers) to stop criminals.

Additional People:

Brett Willis was my boyfriend, but he had broken my heart. (Or tried to ;) ).

Zane Willis is my ex-boyfriend's father. He hates my father and everyone on the avengers team. He created his own organization and enlisted Brett to join him.

Logan works for me and helps get answers for me. He is a good friend of mine.

Powers: 

1. telekinesis

2. telepathic communication & telepathic  perception

3. Read minds

4. Freeze Breath

5. Heat Breath

6. Fire elements

7. Lightening elements 

8. teleportation

9. precognition

10. illusion

11. element manipulation

12. hand-to-hand combat

Authors Note:

I will be doing a flashback to the day Pietro died in one of the chapters of this book. There will be a surprise twist somewhere, but I won't spoil it for you; you will just have to keep reading to find out! I thought I would I would add this chapter, so you wouldn't be confused about what is happening in this book. Just a few minor details about the characters. The next chapter should be up in an hour or two. Please Vote and Comment! Enjoy!