Chapter 6

I walked out of the library, to find Bucky standing there. I felt so guilty for lashing out on him. 

"I'm really sorry for lashing out over the comp!" I exclaimed bursting into tears.

"It's ok Addi, I know that it is still hard for you. Especially today of all days." He said whispering in my ear as he was pulling me close.

I pulled away realizing we had to complete our mission. 

"Let's go kick some butt Buck!" I exclaimed wiping my tears away.

"Ok." He chuckled.

Btw, What your wearing!

You walked around the building to find Hydra agents surrounding a teenager

You walked around the building to find Hydra agents surrounding a teenager. They were accusing him of having a file, and he kept denying it.

I walked up to them and said to them with a smirk on my face, "Party's over!", before I used to my freeze breath to freeze all of the agents. 

 I had forgotten that the teenager was still there, that is until I spotted him trying to slip out.

"Where are you going?" I asked, as he jumped from being shocked.

"P-p-p-please d-d-d-don't h-h-h-hurt me, I sw-sw-sw-swear I d-d-d-don't have it!" He said stuttering, looking completely petrified.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. I am here to help. What's your name?" I spoke, trying to calm him down.

"My name is Jordan." He spoke after he finally calmed down.

"Well Jordan, why don't you go with my friend. His name is Bucky, and he is going to keep you safe. Ok?" I told him, gesturing to where Bucky was standing.

"Ok, thank you so much........" He paused not knowing my name.

"Addison, but you can call me Addi." I said finishing his sentence.

The next thing I know Bucky took Jordan to a safe house to protect him. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up, it was my father.

"Hey daddy, what's up?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Can you come home now, your mother and I have something important to talk with you about?" He asked more like stated.

"Yeah of course, I will be right there. Love you!" I replied back, wondering what was wrong.

"Ok, see you then. Love you too princess! Bye!" He said, and then the phone disconnected.

I then started running home, panicking about what they needed to talk to me about.

What do you guys think? What do her parents need to talk to her about? Is it good or bad?

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. I have been in a lot of pain involving my. It recently started to get worse, and we finally got another x-ray. I found out that I fractured my back, and I'm trying to get through my days at school through the pain. Hope you like this chapter though!

I'm trying to plan chapters out in advance, do you want me to bring Pietro back to life in a future chapter? Also, should I bring in another ex-love interest, or have Brett try and fight for Addi?