Prologue

I woke up with a smile on my face, because today was the day of my audition. I jumped out of bed, and headed straight for the bathroom to get into the shower. As I got in, I let the warm water hit my back. Just then, I heard my older brother Spencer shout into the bathroom. "If you don't hurry up, you are going to miss your audition. It's already 8:30 AM!". My audition was between 9:30 – 10:00, so I realized that I had to hurry up and finish. "I am finishing up right now, I will be down in a few minutes. Thanks for warning me!" I shouted. "No problem, what are big bros for if not to help their little sister out?" He shouted back at me while chuckling. I finished showering, and I put the clothes that my mom and twin sister helped me pick out the night before. They were laid out on the bed; I had put them there right before I had gotten in the shower. After I got dressed, it was 8:45. I had 15 minutes to eat breakfast before I had to leave. So, I quickly went downstairs. When I got there, I was greeted with a delightful smell of eggs and sausage. My favorite! I walked into the kitchen, and smiled at the sight in front of me. My mom, dad, twin sister, older brother, and younger brother were all standing with a big banner saying Good Luck At Your Audition Today!. "OMG guys thank you so much!" I said almost in tears that they had did all of this for me. "We are glad you glad you like sweetie it." Wanda said. "Like it? No no no. I LOVE IT! It's the best mom." I proclaimed hugging her. Vision chimed in, "We want to show our full support Pumpkin.". "Thanks daddy!" I ran up and hugged him. Jake ran up to me, "You don't need luck, you are more talented than all of the people who are going to be auditioning all together." "Thanks, you are the best little brother ever" I said hugging him. "Now you better eat fast, we have to leave in 10 minutes" Spencer voiced. "Let's go sit at the table then; mom made eggs and sausage." Allison said.

About 10 minutes later (after we ate), Spencer got up and grabbed his keys. "Let's go. Hurry up, or we are going to be late" he announced. "Ok ok, I'm coming Spence!" I remarked.  

"GOOD LUCK, even though you don't need it!" Allison yelled, muttering the last part as me and Spencer were walking out the door. "THANKS ALLY!" I yelled back as I shut the door.

Spencer and I got in his car, and he started to drive off. "So, how are you feeling?" he asked. "I am a little nervous, but mainly excited!" I replied. "There's nothing to be nervous about, you are going to nail this audition Addi! Plus, I will be there every step of the way." he commented. "Thanks." I muttered.

About 15 minutes later, we arrived. It was 9:15, so I was early. Spencer and I walked into the building to get checked in. Once we got checked in, we decided to go for a walk until 9:30. We were walking for what seemed like hours, when we hear yelling in the distance. When we rounded the corner we saw a guy, he looked about my age with platinum blonde hair. He was with an older guy who looked like his father, and a few other guys that looked about my age.

Who was he?  And what was going on?

Hi guys. Thank you for reading this chapter it means a lot to me. Please let me know what you think about it in the comments. I know this chapter is short, but I promise that the next chapter will be longer. I will be updating more on the weekend. Have a great day!