Chapter 3

I turned around to see who the person was that grabbed me, and my eyes were met by a certain blonde guy that I had seen earlier. "Make whatever you want quick, I'm busy." I said with a serious face. "I don't care what you are, I want to know what you saw earlier." he replied angrily. He must not be from around here, because he had a British accent. If I am being all honest he is really cute, even when he is angry. "I don't know what you are talking about." I said innocently. "Don't lie to me you filthy little mudblood. I saw you looking over earlier twice, you were with that girl." he spat. I don't know what he meant when he said "filthy little mudblood", but by his tone and the disgusted look on his face I could tell he was trying to insult me. 

I was not about to just let him insult me. He may be cute, but I am starting to be furious with him. "Why don't you shut up, and change your attitude around. All I did was turn around for a second and saw you, while I was looking for something/someone else!" I spat back. I knew he was hiding something that he didn't want me to know, so I didn't want him to find out that I had seen what he did to that guy. So that was the best lie that I could come up with.

He tightened the grip that he had on my arm. This really got me mad. "Let me go!" I yelled angrily. "Not until you tell me what you saw!" he fired back angrily. "I already told you what I saw!" I spat. "I don't believe you!" he spat back. "I don't care if you believe me, all I saw was you looking at me! Now let me go!" I hissed. "No." he replied with less of an angry tone, while tightening his hold on my arm.

"Where are you Addi, we just got another mission. This time it's at the Hydra base, they've teamed up with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the THE OTHER SIDE." I heard Bucky say through the earpiece. I could hint the worry in his voice.  "Your the only one who will be able to get in and get all of the data they are hiding" Loki added. "Well, I have a little situation myself at the moment." I replied through the earpiece.

I could hear Thor on one of the ends say, "Is everything ok?". "I don't know yet." I replied. "I'll see what I can do." I replied. "Just be carefull princess, I don't want you getting hurt. Or worse ending up like your Uncle Pietro." Thor said. You could hear the fear in his voice.

The minute I heard Pietro's name, tears started streaming down my face. I literally collapsed onto the floor bringing the blonde hair guy down with me, right there remembering what happened that night.

To be continued...............