Chapter 4 (Flashback)

It started off as an amazing day! I got up, and ran to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. 

This is what I chose:

After that I hopped into the shower and got dressed

After that I hopped into the shower and got dressed. I went downstairs for breakfast, where I had the wonderful aroma of french toast. I walked into the kitchen and Pietro by the stove; I walked over  to him. "Do you need any help?" I asked. "Nope, just go wake up your parents and siblings, and tell them breakfast will be ready soon Addi." he replied. "Ok, love you uncle pietro." I said leaving the kitchen. "Love you too princess!" I heard him yell as I was walking up the stairs. Once I woke everyone up, we went downstairs and sat at the table to eat breakfast.

After we finished eating breakfast, I decided to take a walk and Pietro decided to join me. "Bet you can't beat me in a race." I said taking off. "Wanna bet?" Pietro said as he took off. In the end I won. I used my teleportation power to teleport myself there, when I saw Pietro use his super speed. When we got  back, we sat outside and talked for hours. I put my head on his shoulder, and told him he was amazing/ best uncle ever. He told me that I was also great and an amazing niece. We were cuddling for about 10 minutes until his phone went off. When he got off, and told me that we had a mission having to do with Ultron. We went inside to suit up.

This is what I was wearing:

30 minutes later, we arrived at the Hydra base

30 minutes later, we arrived at the Hydra base. We all started battling Ultron and his minions, when I heard a bang. I rushed over to make sure everything was okay, when I saw that Pietro had several bullets in him. I screamed, and fell to my knees crying.

"Please be ok Pietro, I can't lose you. I love you so much! Your one of my best friends. Please don't go!" I begged.

The last thing that I heard him say was " And your mine. Don't worry Princess, I'll be fine. I just want to let you know that I love you, your siblings, and your mom. But I guess we know what happens now, didn't expect this did you?" referring the last part to Clint before dropping dead to the floor.

Should I have a surprise twist with Pietro?

How do you like the story so far?

Please let me know what you think in the comments!