backstage

mia~4father~ Dalton

mia~4
father~ Dalton

tonight was the opening of the sweetener world tour. My daughter has been whining to me all month on how she wanted to come.  it got so bad she would cry when someone would bring it up. she would be mad at me all day and be glued to dalton. he had enough of it and told me to let her go.

so here we are. Mia is somewhere with the twins since she loves exploring everything.

i was checking myself out in my dressing room getting my confidence up before i heard the door open.

mia came in with brian and scott holding both of their hands.

"momma" mia squealed running over to me. "careful babes" tell her incase she falls.

i bend down and hug her in my arms.
"what's up cutie? did you have fun with bri bri and scottie?" i tickle her stomach. she giggles.

"yaaaa they toooks me around places." she squeals in excitement. i love how she gets along with everyone.

"really? that's so cool mimi" i open my mouth in shock. she quickly runs over to the twins and hugs them goodbye.

"cya ariana your on in 30 minutes"scott says as he closes the door.

i nod and turn back to mia who was looking at my makeup.

"whatcha doing mamas." i stand up and walk over to her.

"i want to look pwetty like you mommy." mia pouted as she looked at her self in the mirror.

"mommy why am i so ugly! i want to look like you" she stomped her foot as she continued to sob

is this child fucking serious?

"baby wha-." she cut me off but opening the door.

she let out sobs as she ran out of the dressing room.

"baby no come back." tears prickle my eyes. that's makes me so sad. how can she be insecure at such a young age? besides she's literally so fucking beautiful.

i run after her as she begins to run into a bunch of people. i keep yelling her name and everyone starts to pay attention to the scene going on.

she cuts some corners but i'm still keeping up.

these damn heels.

i see dalton talking to Brian Scott Courtney and Victoria mia was running right towards them and didn't notice.

i think they heard her cries because they payed attention after hearing my yelling and her crying.

dalton quickly picked up crying mia as she had just rand right into her.

the group had confused looks on their faces i as i ran over with tears down my face.

mia was sobbing into daltons neck as he looked at me confused.