mini ari

age-3father- Dalton

age-3
father- Dalton

"bubbly it's morning time to get up!" i gently pick up my 3year old daughter and placed her into my arms.

she kept mumbling something which made me giggle.

"mhm baby." i responded as she kept mumbling to me.

Most of her sentences sound like this since she's still learning her words but i've honestly was starting to understand what half of it meant.

"mamas." Mia took her face away from my neck to look at me.

i turn to look at her and it's the cutest sight ever. her curly hair is all messy and her eyes are droopy but wide open. if only i looked this good in the morning.

"yes bubbly?" i smiled going in the fridge to get her bottle.

"miwlky" she puts her hands out when she sees the bottle.

"hol on baby we gotta heat it up so it's warm." i tell her as i open the microwave placing the bottle inside.

She frowns but nods.

stubborn ass.

As soon as the microwave beeps her face lights up.

"your so cute mimi." i kiss her cheek before opening the microwave.

i shake the bottle up so all of the warm milk mixes in together before handing it to mia.

And again she already has her mini arms reached out for the bottle.

"okay monster here you go." i chuckle putting the bottle in her mouth, holding onto the bottom incase she drops it.

"let's go find dada yeah?" i tickle her sides for a reaction of giggles. I smile ear to ear and go walking around the house to find dalton.

"Daddy where are you?" i yelled as i started walking up the stairs.

"DADAA?" Mia screamed beside me which made me laugh loudly.

"oh nooo" mia looked at me worriedly.  i looked at her confused.

"dada went poof." she looks shocked as she looked at me.

i went into a fit of giggles. This child is so funny i cannot.

"oh no bubba, let's go look more hm?" i smiled poking her nose as she nodded.

she kept mumbling random things about dalton to me which i nodded about but not really getting it.

i fake gasped of excitement pointing to dalton sleeping in our bedroom.

"he sweepin mamas" she giggled pointing to him then poking my cheek.

she puts grabby arms towards him direction wanting to be with him.