flowers

☺️✌🏽 i'm back guys<3 sorry for not updating btw i had no ideas and this one is trash sooo sorry lol

and if you don't know what this child looks like here is who i'm using! she's literally a mini ari so it's just for reference<3

cutie

anyways on with the story
—-

anyways on with the story—-

father- Dalton
age- 3

"hey baby it's time to wake up" i shook my 3 year old daughter awake gently. she whined slightly mumbling something inaudible.

I chuckle quietly. She definitely wasn't a morning person.

"baby it's time for breakfast, let's make you some pancakes with berries hm?" i smiled picking her up slowly as i know she wouldn't get up herself.

she slowly attaches her arms around my neck gently, hiding the her face in the crook of my neck.

i smile to myself and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

i set down mia on the counter away from the edge so she doesn't fall off. since she loves watching me cook i place her there until it's time to eat.

I take out the pancake mix along with every other ingredient i need and start making them into heart shapes.

i glance back at my daughter who has laid down on her stomach half awake watching me cook.

i smile slightly going back to what i was doing.

"hey silly whatcha doin." I walked over to my daughter who was spinning in circles a giggling mess.

"i play mommy" she giggles spinning over to me giving me a big hug.