bitchy

mia~5father~ Dalton|~~~|

mia~5
father~ Dalton
|~~~|

"mia Angeline Grande put that fucking vase down right now!" i yelled as my daughter was holding one of my most expensive vases.

her being the smartass she is, she puts the vase down in the middle of the floor and waddles over to me.

"hello mommy!" mia squealed of happiness as if she didn't get in trouble five seconds ago.

"go play mia and leave mommy alone." i say sternly keeping my eyes on my laptop not looking away once. she ignores me and sits on the chair beside me.

"no" she speaks flatly staring at me. where the fuck is she getting this attitude from?

"excuse you?" i turn away from my laptop looking at her with wide eyes.

she stares at me with no expression "i thought you were blind not deaf?" she scoffs obviously annoyed. i stay staring at her processing if i took the right daughter home from the hospital.

"girl you better run." i say above a whisper in a harsh tone.

she didn't move again.

i turn back to my laptop to distract myself from getting my belt out and beating the shit out of my daughter.

"i don't know where you got that attitude from woman but you better apologize right now and get your butt upstairs." i say sternly focused on my laptop.

"i don't want to apologize you're annoying me." she says putting her arms on the table then placing her chin down on them.

she sticks her tongue out at me thinking i didn't notice.

"that was your last straw." i slam my laptop closed, grabbing mia by the arm and dragging her to my room.

she whines telling me i'm squeezing her to hard. i don't react and throw her on the bed.

"why are you being so bitchy today mia? you're being a bad girl." i take off my belt.

"because."

"do you want me to call daddy?" i warn adjusting the belt in my hands

"no mommy please." mia whines getting up from the bed.

"sit your ass back down." i order.

"ok mommy." mia smiles obliviously. i stare at her for a hot second before moving forwards.

"you have 5 seconds to apologize like you mean it or this belt will be on your ass in no time." i hissed putting my hands on my hips waiting for her apology.

yet again no response.

that's it.

I flip her over on her back and slap the belt on her butt.

'smack'

"you gonna disrespect me like that again?"

'smack'

"n-no m-mommy" mia cried squirming away from me.

i pulled her back holding onto her with my free arm.

'smack'

"maybe this will teach you a lesson."

'smack'

'smack'

mias sobs filled the room as i finished her punishment. My face softened as i picked up the small girl.

"i-i'm sorry m-momma" mia sobbed into my neck.

"sshh baby girl it's over now, i forgive you." i cooed rocking her back and forth.

i walked out of the room with mia in my arms as i decided we could cuddle and watch a movie.

sometimes i get to carried away with my anger and i feel bad because mia has to be with me when i'm like this.

i mean she was being bitchy and i do think she deserved a beating but i couldn't help the guilt inside of me.

"you want milk bubba?" i ask softly as i put mia down on the couch with the blankets covering her body. she nodded saying a quiet please before closing her eyes.

i go to the kitchen taking out a zippy cup and pouring milk in it. I screw the lid back on and walk over to the couch.

I sit down beside mia and pick her up sitting her on my lap. i hand her the zippy cup as she instantly starts drinking.

she tries to lay down still drinking but i stop her. "no baby we don't want you to choke." she nods and gets comfy on my lap.

"any movie ideas?" i ask looking at my daughter. "mommy can we watch tinker bell!" mia squeals quietly jumping on my lap. "yes baby girl" i giggle.

we halfway in the movie and mia and i are all cuddled up on the couch. moments like these i wish could last forever.

"where's dada?" mia speaks up turning her body over and looking at me. "daddy's at work. Home in 10 minutes!" i say excitedly. she smiles putting her attention back on the movie.

just as i said dalton walked through the doors ten minutes later. mia noticed but she didn't move.

she was probably tired and her ass still hurt. i could tell she hated making me upset, i hate it too but we love each other.

"what no hi to daddy?" Dalton jokes walking over to me and mia. "no daddy me butt hurts and i comfy." mia responds obviously ratting me out to dalton. "your butt?-Ariana." he looks at me.

i roll my eyes. "i'll talk about that later babe. Please can you make dinner tonight?" i ask kindly with a small smile. "of course sweets."he kisses me.

"go away daddy mommy's mine." mia pushes him away thinking she wax strong. i laugh loudly at her sass. "yes ma'am" he salutes playfully walking out of the living room.

"mommy my bootie hurts." mia whines rubbing her butt. "oh well listen next time?" i smile at her. "okay mommy." she cuddles into me. i squeeze her tight as we continue watching the movie.

stopppp the ending fluff☺️☺️