i like girls

millie is 15 in this btw!!<3

age- 14
father- dalton

"BUBBY ITS BREAKFAST GET UR ASS OFF YOUR PHONE AND GET DOWN HERE." My mother yelled from downstairs.

"coming momma" i groaned rolling off of my bed. Putting my messy curls into a ponytail.

I don't know why i have to get up so early on a weekend. I just want to sleep in.

I made my way downstairs to find my mom cook king breakfast and my dad doing something with 4 of the dogs, making them extremely excited.

"morning baby what do you want for breakfast?" my mom walks over to me kissing my cheek.

"mm cani have berries please?" i smiled at her taking a seat on the chair.

"of course bubba." she goes into the fridge taking out all the berries i usually have.

"you have to film today mimi." she reminds me. Cutting strawberries the way i like them.

I groan laying my head on the counter. "but mom i've been working non-stop may i pleaseeeeeee have a break." i whined looking up at her, meeting her eyes.

she looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "no babe today is important, and if you really want to skip i'll let you tomorrow okay?"

I huffed finally giving in.

"eat up you gotta leave in a hour." she hands my my berries kissing my check before walking over to dad and Lily.

I quickly stuff the berries in my mouth , rinsing my plate as i sprint up the stairs to get ready.

I'm usually well ALWAYS late which my mom is up my ass for so that's why i'm rushing.

I have to film for Stranger Things season 4 today and i'm excited but my tiredness is telling me not to go.

The only reason i have motivation is because i get to see millie. My best friend.

we hated each other's guts when we first met but started actually liking each other at the start of filming season 3.

Im just keeping the biggest secret from her. From everyone actually.

I have feelings for her.

Yes as horrible as that is i can't stop it.

I'm scared. If my mom doesn't support me then i have no one. well i have my dad but he always agrees with my mom on everything. our dogs don't understand shit so that's good.

But if millie knows..I, i just don't know what to tell her. she's going to hate me.

what if she doesn't like girls?

We JUST started this friendship and i'm going to ruin it from a stupid crush.

This is why it's a secret.