House. Church Duo

Ivan's POV

My home was at this address... Its very nice if I say so myself... Now then... I look upon the home itself... Very fascinating... I added more illusion flowers... Then a knock appeared on my door... And I open it. It was Ravel...

Ivan : Its seems you're here...

Ravel : Well... Knowing you a lot would do it...

Ivan : I can teach anyone some illusion magic... Here

Ivan shown a flame turning into flower...

Ivan : Here I can turn something Harmful into harmless....

Ravel was in awe and Ivan put the flower at her top of the ear... She was blushing from it..

Ivan : Oh sorry... It was a habit of mine...

Ravel : N-no... Its was fine...

Ivan : The flower suits you well...

She was blushing and stuttering

Ravel : R-really?

Ivan : Of course it does... Why I would I say something ugly? Of course you are beautiful...

Ravel : Thank you... For taking me...

Ivan : We should know each other got it? As a human magus, I can help your flames to be even stronger... Here I shall show you with my staff... But first your affinity in magic is flame... I can teach someone with flame 

He brought out a staff to test Ravel's power . The staff was tested into her and Ivan look upon it..

Ivan : Hmm... Not bad... Your flame is affinity but there is a unique ability in your magic or rather let's say potential to your magic... Can you try making a flame...

Ravel : Yes.. Here

A flame was created out of the hand.. Now Ivan's training her due to her potent...

Ivan : Thats good. Now then I shall take you into another marble its a marble that can handle a lot of power or magic... Well begin it there...

Ravel : Yes..

Ivan use his Creation of Marble. Creation of Marble is where its his Territory Creation or his Creation where can go full out of power...

Ivan : Now then, use the biggest flame

The reality and expectation becomes a shove. Ravel's flame became a little bit small... Ivan wasn't disappointed at all.

Ivan : lets improve that I'm sure you can do it.... Now then... We shall use one of created staff. Let's just say its an amplifier staff. I have hence created this for purposes... 

Ravel : I see.

Ivan : Now then. Try to channel everything in the staff. concentrate to the staff make sure your calm and collected as a Devil... if you're in battle you must know when to fire your magic... Until the time is right...

She concentrated her mana into The staff and started to be calm... after few minutes...

Ivan : Now Fire! Exert the magic you gathered!

She had a ball of fire and fired to the marble space...

Ivan : Whoa! Thats good...

Ravel : I see.

Ivan : Looks like you need to learn Sword play with me... Your on support correct?

She nodded to the question and said