Chapter 6

Ivan and Ravel are falling from the heights. Ivan grabs her and hold her tight using his body to protect her first. Ivan used a magic to safe the fall and they are in a dungeon or cave... Ivan looks around the cave... Ravel was awake...

Ravel : Ivan where are we?

Ivan : Looks like we are in a cave.

Ravel : A wormhole going through a cave?

Ivan :  My clairvoyance did see this coming. My created presence detection is abnormal... I can't sense neither Rias And Sona peerage nor anyone we knew... Its only human life signs... But there is a vampire life... Its not Rias Bishop...

Ravel : I see. So can you use a class card?

Ivan : I see. Saber Install!

A glowing light. Was able to flash through a gave... Ivan was able to used the Saber now his sword is different... What Ravel saw is a hooded knight but it was still Ivan... Ivan removes his hood. And Ravel was beet red...

Ivan : Ravel

Ivan : Ravel... Ill need your support for now...  Looks like we have an enemy.

Ivan looks at the accelerate bunny.

Ivan readies his sword and attacks it

Ivan was able to used the Wind and slained it... Ravel was able to help on tactics while thinking...

Ivan : Phew... Thats one hectic weird bunny...

Ravel : We should get out of here Ivan San...

Ivan : Yeah...

After killing and massacring the monsters throughout the dungeon Ivan and Ravel was able to find a door... A giant door. Hmm.. Ivan ponders this door... Ivan sense a life sign of a vampire... It can be either hostile or not...

DXD Universe

Play this