Special Chapter One

Narrator's POV

Today , Ivan is traveling with Yue and Ravel going to London. Ivan was searching a stone in the slab. A link to another dimension he felt it as a portal to Fae Kingdom. Ivan rented and own a home in England. The two stays at the home while Ivan is finding books until he met unexpected person.

??? : Oh sorry sir!

A yellow hair, a detective outfit, a stethoscope, a watch used in a history, and  a clip on her hair She was beautiful. Ivan must have knock his books on the world. Finding the slab on the sword.

Ivan : Oh sorry about that miss.

Girl : I should be careful, Gawr Gura must be looking for me

She is quite a beauty. Thats what Ivan thought.

Ivan : I do apologize. Miss...

She introduce herself

Amelia : Amelia Watson! The most greatest detective!

Ivan spoke calmly.

Ivan : I see, Miss Amelia. Then my name is Ivan. I hope to see you again Miss. Amelia.

Ivan walks to the exit of the library and now acquired where to find the slab on the sword. However, he found another roadblock.

Ivan : Oh sorry, miss.

What she wear was like a shark hoodie or hat. She has a jacket with a tail of a shark. Her hair is white and blue.

??? : Watch where you're going!

Ivan apologizes one more

Ivan : Sorry about that miss. I got lost of path of life.

She said confusingly and profound with an answer.

??? : You're weird.

Ivan excuses himself

Ivan : I see. Then Miss I shall go now.

However he got his traveling suit in freelance tug by her