•● 2 ●•

Jisung woke up to his father shaking him. It was around 4 am and the boy was indescribably tired. That was until he remembered why he was being woken up so early causing his mood to shift a full 180 as he jumped out of bed running to his suitcase and following his dad downstairs where his mother was waiting with a larger suitcase and another around the same size as his.

The family took the earliest bus to the airport since its the only mode of transportation possible for them. A taxi would be far too expensive and the family delivery bike can't hold the 3 of them plus their luggage so the bus was something Jisung was used to taking.

They spent a good 3 hours on the bus Jisung being fast asleep against the window while his parents stood awake to make sure they don't miss their stop.

Finally, they made it to the airport and once they left the bus and walked into the large building they were starstruck. Never have they been to a building so fancy before. Heck, the only stories they've heard of airports were always negative but this one was different from all the tales.

Luckily they made it through security and just had to wait until their plane was boarding.

Jisung took the time to message his friends about what was going on and take photos of and with his parents.

He's never been so excited as he was when the announcement of their plane now boarding happened. To Jisung this just sealed the deal and wasn't some sort of sick prank which he didn't believe it was but he had to be sure.

They boarded the plane and listened to the instructions given to them by the flight attendant.

After around 2 hours the plane started to descend. The sound of the pilot coming over the announcements telling the passengers to buckle up as they were going to land woke up the Park parents.

The plane finally landed at their destination and after around 15 minutes they were finally let off of the plane. Just like in Korea the family took a bus to their hotel and checked in. Once settled in Jisung once again took some photos before sending them to his friends.

Mark Hyung

Have fun Jisung but be careful ok you don't know Chinese don't get scammed.

Nana Hyung
Oh shush Mark they aren't gonna scam him he's too cute who would do that to his cute ass

Jeno :(
He's not THAT cute.

Mark Hyung
You're just jealous that he's not calling you cute

Jeno :(
Shut up

Me
You guys need help

Nana Hyung
Are you having fun Sungie

Me
We just got here but it's really nice. I'll update you guys later we're gonna have lunch in starving.

Jeno :(
Bye Ji, we'll talk later.

A/n: I've only traveled by plane once and I was like 9 so I don't remember crap