•● 6 ●•

Jisung had just gotten home worn out from the busy day. He was sort of sad since he had to go home today but he missed his friends and wanted to tell them all about the things he saw, ate, and learned while on this trip. 

"How was the festival" Jisungs mom said leaning in the doorway of her son's hotel room.

"Fun. I got lost but someone hel-" Jisung cut himself off with an 'ack' noise.

"Honey are you ok" His mom panicked running to her son who was just opening his suitcase to pack. 

"That hurts," Jisung said rubbing his back. 

His mom put her hand on his back where he was previously rubbing "Did you hurt yourself while you were out" She was worried. 

"Not that I can remember," he said looking up as if to go back in time for any moment he could have been injured. 

"Let me just check" His mom started to lift his shirt hoping it was just a scratch of some sort.

"No no no Its ok mom I'm alright it was just a bit of stinging. I'll finish packing and will be right down" Jisung said trying to convince his mom that everything was fine.

Mrs. Park just sighed before mumbling out an alright and leaving the teen's room. 

Jisung continues to pack while thinking about all he had done that day 'did I really hurt myself

-----------------------------------------

While sitting in the back of the car sat bored out of his mind from the drive to the Jisung once again decided to message his friends 

Me

HI HYUNGS 

Nana Hyung 

mY BABY how are you

Jeno :(

I thought I was your baby

Nana Hyung 

Jisung is my baby you can be the baby daddy ;)

Mark Hyung

That's gross. You're gross

Jeno :( 

says the one who got detention and suspended for having secs with Hyuck in the janitor closet 

Mark Hyung

first, just say Sex second you would do it too if Jaem was half as hot as Hyuck.

Nana Hyung 

guys let's just talk to Jisung and Mark I'm ducking (No cursing in front of my son) godly 

Me

anyway, we're on our way to the airport.

Mark Hyung

you're coming back already I thought it would be longer. 

Me

You sound upset that I'm coming back

Jeno :( 

It's ok my son Mark is just mad cause he and hyuck don't have such a great son

Me

ok I'm just gonna talk to my parents you guys are insane

Nana Hyung

Don't worry Jen he's just not used to having a dad yet

Jisung laid back in his seat thinking about how weird his friends are when the stinging returned as they passed a giant building where a certain big-headed Chinese boy lived.