•● 8 ●•

Jisung actually got the job at the pet store which was a shocker to him but to no one else since Jisung is the hardest worker anyone has ever met.

It's been a year or so since he got the job and he's already in the run to be the next manager.

Today was a super quiet day for them as Mondays normally aren't too busy and when it is no one is adopting any animals they usually buy items for their pets.

Jisung was sitting behind the counter just working on homework since no one has been in for the past few hours.

*ring*

The bell at the front door chimed making the young boy look up.

"Hello welcome to Neo Humanity (LMFAO what) how can I help you," Jisung said.

A shorter boy who looked super familiar to Jisung was the only one who walked in so Jisung assumed the boy was probably gonna by a new collar or something of that sort.

"Hello, I'm looking for a dog. I want a smaller one" the boy said.

This shocked Jisung since once again adoptions never happen on Mondays.

"Alright well I can take you to our small breeds," Jisung said taking the boy to the back.

"Here they are" Jisung gestured to the small dogs.

The small boy walked past Jisung going straight to a small white dog.

A buzz soared through Jisungs back.

"I like this one" The boy smiled.

"Don't you want to continue looking?" Jisung asked.

"Nope, I want her," the boy said. "Where do I sign"

"Please follow me" Jisung motioned to the boy.

They made it back to the front counter where Jisung got all the paperwork set up for the other to sign.

"Will you be purchasing anything for the dog here?" Jisung asked.

"Well, what should I get for her," He asked.

"Well, I would get her a leash and collar. Um, a food and water bowl, some treats, and of course some toys since she's still a puppy" Jisung said.

The boy grabbed everything he could before placing it on the counter.

"And if you would sign here" Jisung passed the boy the papers before starting to scan his items.

'Zhong Chenle' the name read.

"Your total is ₩100000 (that's like $87) Mr. Zhong" Jisung smiled.

"Just call me Chenle," The boy said passing him money.

His wrist sparked when his hand made contact with the tall male.

"Hey, I have a question," Chenle asked the boy who was now bringing out the adorable puppy.

"Yeah, what's up," Jisung said casually.

"Can I have your number"

A/N: Idk what's happening anymore