•● 14 ●•

Me

Hey, Are you home yet?

Ji

Just got home from my shift what's up?

Me

I need to talk to you do you think we can call. 

Ji

Yeah of course just give me a second

•••

Jisung had just got home when he got a message from the older Chinese boy.  After getting into the house Jisung rushed to his room of course not before saying a quick hello and good night to his parents. 

•••

Incoming call from  'Ji'

"Hello" a deep voice rang from the phone which made Chenle nervous. 

"Hey, Jisung"

"Are you okay? You seemed like you had something important to say" 

"Ok, Im just gonna say it quickly to get it over with. Jisung I think you and I are soul mates" 

It was silent for a moment which made Chenle panic and start ranting. 

"I mean like every time we are together my soul mark stings and I get tingles down my back and I get nervous. I just really like you and I really do think you and I were meant to be with each other" 

"Chenle please calm down you're going to stress yourself out. I feel the same I really do" 

At this Chenle let out a sigh of relief.

"But"

'Oh no'

"I don't think I actually have a soul mark. I can feel that you are the one for me but I've never seen my mark" 

"Can we meet"

A/N: I know it's short but I will update more soon.