•● 16 ●•

(Filler)

Today Chenle was visiting Jisung at his house. The younger of the two was super nervous. Not only was this the first time any of Jisungs friends had come over but since it was Chenle he was extra worried.

What if Chenle thought the place was small or dirty. Chenle was rich. His house was large and clean and full of everything you could ever wish for.

Jisung tried to tell Chenle that they should just hang out somewhere else but the older wasn't budging he really wanted to go to Jisungs place so after a few minutes of arguing Jisung gave up and agreed.

After some time there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, Lele," Jisung said with a smile.

Chenle smiled back before walking into the small home "I like this place"

"I know it's quite small and there is not really much to do here but it's home" Jisung scratched the back of his neck.

"No I love it here I want a place like this. There's no point in having a big house just for me" Chenle smiled before changing the subject "where are your parents?"

"They're out today so the store is close but if you want we can just go play some games in my room until they are back for dinner"

Chenle nodded before following Jisung up the stairs.

After a few hours of watching movies and playing games, Jisungs parents get home and started making dinner for the teens.

It was now Chenles turn to get nervous. He has to meet his Crushes parents.

The boys ran down the steps when the call of dinner being finished. Once they made it to the bottom the saw a table full of food.

"You must be Chenle" the woman that looked a lot like Jisung smiled.

"Hello ma'am" Chenle bowed to her then turned to bow at her husband.

"Jisung talks about you a lot" The elder man said.

Chenle blushed a bright red while Jisung scolded his dad.

The family and guest spoke over many things like Chenles home town and why he decided to move to Korea in the first place.

They also talked about how both the boys met. The first time in China at the festival and the second (what they believed to be the first time for a while) when Chenle adopted a puppy from Jisungs job.

The whole day went smoothly and Jisung couldn't be any happier. He got to spend a whole day relaxing with his best friend.

"Thank you for having me Ji" Chenle said while putting his shoes on at the door.

Jisung honestly didn't want the older to leave. They had so much fun and he boy didn't want it to end so he asked.

"You wanna sleepover"

Chenle paused for a moment before saying "no"

Jisungs smiled dropped "oh alright I understand ill see you later"

"I'm kidding I would love to sleepover" Chenle giggled.

And so they spent that night together.

A/n: this is just a filler but I might delete it later cause I kinda hate it. I'm mega tired since I haven't slept in 18 or so hours and its 9am rn