"That would be 4.30 dollars."

The lady handed over the exact amount, took her drink and left.

Areum sighed. The cafe had been busy today. People just kept on streaming in. Most of them were college students in need of their daily dose of caffeine.

Areum looked at the clock. Oh, thank god! It was almost time for her break. All she wanted to do was sit down on the soft couch in the staff room. Only a few more minutes left.

The door opened and two men entered the cafe. They were both dressed in comfy clothes. One wore a ball cap and the other a bucket hat. Sunglasses hid their eyes. As if it wasn't obvious enough that they were celebrities one of them wore a black mask.

"What would you like to order?" Areum asked and put on a smile.

"Could we please have seven coffees," the man wearing the bucket hat said.

Seven coffees! Are they feeding a whole village?

"They'll be ready in a few minutes."

Areum sighed and started making the drinks. She heard one of the men say something to the other.

"You know, you're really pretty."

Areum felt her face heating up.

"Thank you," she said, trying to focus on the drinks.

She turned around, two of the drinks were ready. It seemed like one of the men had disappeared. The man with the bucket hat took off his shades. His brown eyes crinkled. Areum turned back around and continued her job.

"What's your name?" the man asked.

"Hwang Areum," Areum said. "Your's?"

"Hoseok."

The name sounded familiar somehow. Like she'd heard it before. It was probably nothing. Finally, the drinks were ready and she could go on break. She turned around and handed them over to the man.

"That would be 15.90 dollars."

"Here," Hoseok handed over the exact amount of cash.

Before taking his drinks he took a napkin and scribbled down a few numbers. He handed Areum the napkin.

"Hyung, stop flirting with the barista!" the second man scolded him. Where did he come from? "Let's go!"

"I'm coming!" Hoseok replied before turning to Areum and saying, "Text me."

He took the drinks and hurried off with the other man. Areum looked at the napkin in her hands. He actually gave her his number. Areum sighed before entering the staff room. Areum's co-worker was sitting on the couch, phone in hand.

"Siyeon, it's your turn," Areum said and almost fell onto the couch.

"Okay," Siyeon said and stood up. "By the way, who was that guy?"

"To be honest, I have no idea."

Siyeon walked out to the main cafe area. Areum took out her phone. At last, she could rest. But not for long, the door leading to the staff room burst open. Two women and one man stood in the doorway. Areum groaned.

"Again?" Areum put away her phone, when these three arrived relaxing wasn't an option.

"Why, don't you want to see your best friends?" Hyeri said.

"No, I just wanna rest," Areum whined.

"Not an option," Youngjae said as he sat down on the couch beside her.