Your favorite fanfic trope says a lot about you

Enemies to Lovers: You desire that slow burn romance, that will intrigue you. You want your love life mixed with your angst life. And you want a lot of banter but that soulmate true love. Also, you're really really horny and you into manipulation and war games. You want that true enemy thing hanging over you, not letting go of you. But when things get angsty the love part comes in. You want him/her to always protect you. Like he/she should be protective af and jealous af. Wants to preserve you as if you're the most precious person ever. 

Soulmate AU: You're CLEAN, honey. You just want eternal love and bonding. No matter how, when, where, or why, you want to love. And I swear, you are the MOST romantic person that exists on earth and you will preserve your soulmate like it's your heavenly treasure and if you lost it, the world explodes. You're innocent, like really innocent. 

NSWF: You've not even had your first kiss, like seriously. You're kinda curious to know what this stuff is. People think you're innocent but you're not. You might be a huge nerd. Some advice to you: Get therapy or get laid. Or just continue because yeah. Also, you started reading smut from a very young age probably 11 or something. 

Slow burn: YOU. HAVE. A. LOT. OF. PATIENCE. And also you love the sexual tension and you're horny af. You're a bad girl, hella bad girl. And people love that part of you. 

High School AU: You hate high school and you want it to be different. You want a JV Jock or somebody popular to be your boyfriend so that they can treasure you. And darling sorry to break it to you, but real boys are different. They don't give a dang about you. If you're with a girlfriend, darling get ready for this ride. Cause every time you say that 'you're pretty' to a girl, they think you're jealous or something. Like sometimes they can be hella dense. 

Mafia/Kidnapping AU: I doubt your life choices. And also you want a bad romance, with hardcore, smut, and hate too. It's kind of like enemies to lovers but over here it's different. You want a guy/girl with daddy issues, rage, insecurity, leather black jacket, black dark hair, and perfect face. Like seriously, if I met a guy like this, I would be like PEPPER SPRAY, or just use my golden dagger. But you want some angst too. 

Angst AU: You need a hug. Like literally darling I'm here with you. Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay. You need support and you read angst stuff so that you know that somebody in the future can heal you. Like you want fluff, comfort and warmth, and ANGST. You're already sad but you want to relate to it. You want to just read it. You want to feel it. You want to say: "Same here buddy. Same here. But I'm here with you. Your soulmate is here with you. There's no need to worry." 

Time Travel AU: You regret a lot of things in the past and it's absolutely normal. You want to go back and change stuff. If you want to go into the future, it means that you're really curious to know and it would also give you an inspiration and motive to live life. You want humor, a little angst, and some surprise jingling in. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

That's all guys! I did not mean to offend anybody with this, it was just some suggestions. But one thing is for sure. Whoever you are, however you are, YOU ARE AMAZING. Don't forget that and live life as a journey that you want to remember in the future. I love you guys, bye!