The way a person acts when they have a crush (Not fictional but a REAL one)

Ok, obviously we're so experienced while having a crush on a girl/boy who is a fictional character. But when it comes to real, dang honey we're all going down. And it depends on your favorite fanfic/book trope. You act based on that so here are some predictions: 

Enemies to Lovers: You don't give the guy/girl importance even though you give him your attention. You know she's/he's a good guy but you still hate him/her for his/her snarky and irritating attitude. You're quite confident in front of them and even though you have a crush on them, you think that it's just one of your ridiculous thoughts. You might think about some hot characteristics about them and then consider yourself to be drowning in a pool of plain stupidity. But eventually, you guys get together and make the ultimate bickering couple. You don't like that sensational emotional love, you want it hardcore and it should be PLATONIC and paranormal. (P.S. This is me btw. hehe) 

Soulmates: Okay, we know you're thinking about him DAY AND NIGHT, about how amazing your name would look against his/her surname and how hot your babies would be. Sure, that's amazing bud. But one AMAZING characteristic about you is that you are humble, kind, sweet, and ADORABLE. Like you just crave love in your life and believe that love is the main motive of your whole life. That's really sweet. 

Smut: Just get laid, dude. Just get laid. 

Friends to Lovers: GOSH, you have an intense amount of PATIENCE for that slow burn. It's a calm and soothing slow burn and trusts me hon, your patience is impressing me. You want to take it slow and steady but you also are kind of girlish. You are the high school sweetheart of your grade and yeah, everybody wants you but you want him/her. You're kind of a baddie when somebody hurts him but normally you're sweet and gentle. You're caring and nourishing. 

___________________________________________

That's all I got for today, you guys. This was really short, and I'm sorry but I have a biology quiz tomorrow, so yeah, I need to study. Bye, you guys!