Strict parents check

Guys, I have strict parents. Like they are hellla strict. I'm not joking. So, I've seen this tik tok complication of like "strict parents check" so I'd thought I'd share my experience of having strict parents. Yeah, whatever, let's get this started. 

Strict parents check

- Strict curfew, DUH

- Studying for 4 hours and my parents want me to study more and they think that I'm slow in studying 24 pages for 1 freaking boring chapter. Also, they call me a billion times to go get something that is 2cm, away from them. -_-

- Ahhh, the curse of your parents tutoring you in studies is TERRIBLE. I have suffered this endlessly. 

- YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT LOVE IN FRONT OF YOUR PARENTS. THEY SCOLD YOU FOR IT. Trust me, once I tried talking with my mom about it and she gave a 2-hour lecture on my future plans and that I'm keeping my priorities as love and all. No, I'm not, mom. 

- Lemme tell you one thing. Strict parents have the SNEAKIEST OFFSPRINGS ON EARTH. Like I'm not joking. I once snuck out ya know. Hehe. Fortunately, I came back early so, that's just mah luck, I guess. 

- Yeah, I got issues with my dad. He thinks I'm a jerk so yeahhhh 

- My mom and dad wanna slaughter each other. 

- I have ADHD

- I only have online friends. I don't get close to real friends because I have strict parents

Remember one thing...

If you have strict parents, they will never understand you. So, get to be lonely and make ways to cheer yourself up. Download stuff like Pinterest and make two accounts. One fake and one real. The fake one, make it with all the study tip videos and stuff that your parents will approve. The other (real) account, RUN WILD MY CHILD. RUN WILD. 

Thanking for listening to my ted talk.