~Blood incident~

Hello luvs<3
TW:
This chapter contains:
Mentions of abuse,Blood & hospital trauma
————————————————————————
Continuing from last time

Writer
———
They all Crammed into the car.They didn't speak.Too awkwardly quite.No music was playing either.Kevin Breathed onto the glass of the Car creating condensation.He drew a Smiley face on.Xander had a stone cold face.Y/n opened the window and Had a cigarette due to her stress.Gaege Concentrated on driving,he sniffed a few Times because he was getting Some type of cold.

Gaege dropped off Xander.

X-"thank you for the ride...Hopefully I will see you guys in different circumstances this time"Xander said talking through Gaege's Window.Xander strolled off to his House and looked up to his window to see his daughter ,eagerly waiting for her fathers return.He turned around to wave and entered his property,locking the doors behind him

Gaege Sped off and dropped Kevin off at his apartment.Kevin slowly got out of the car and Walked off ,Putting his hand up in the air to signal a thank you.Kevin had a slow walk to his apartment.

Gaege and y/n didn't speak.

20 minutes later
————————-

They arrived back at the house.y/n Got out first and hobbled To the house .She had pain everywhere .Blood dripping from her face ,Bruises Covered her.Gaege got out and Locked the Car.Y/n waited at the door,holding onto her side .taking deep breathes.Her Eyes fluttered slowly.Things began to get dizzy.She peered down to her side to see blood trickling .Gaege walked up the steps and saw her.Y/n looked at the blood on her hands ,staring back up at Gaege.She passed out there and then.Hitting her Head off the ground.

G-"Y/n!"Gaege sprinted to her side immediately and held onto her.He dialled for an ambulance.He was quivering over the phone and They could tell he was frightened.The paramedics were on there way.Speeding over the limit .Trying to save a life.

The hospital was about 30 minutes away or more.They Rushed here and two Paramedics sprinted out from the back of the ambulance and went to help the strangers

P1-paramedic 1
P2-paramedic 2
G-Gaege

They grabbed a stretcher and headed to the problem.Placing the stretcher on the floor when they got there.

G-"Please help...she passed out I think from all of the blood lose and pain ."Gaege shuttered while clinging onto y/n.putting pressure on her wound to stop more blood lose.He felt the blood trickle through his finger tips and shock only began to get worse.Gaege stood up and went out of the way for the paramedics to intervene.

P1-"Right you need to lift her feet and I will lift the top half" one of the paramedics said to the other, instructing them.They both lifted up y/n and laid her down onto the stretcher.

Blood ran down from her side.starting to discolour the stretcher.The bruises were black as if something was broken ,most likely were.extraction from y/n began to leave Splash the Pavement . Christening the spot of the incident.

Gaege followed the paramedics .feeling sick to his stomach .Gaege Hopped in the back of the ambulance while Y/n Got placed in.The paramedics Closed the doors behind themselves.One grabbed Bandages from their left side ,the other Reached out of the oxygen mask which was Hidden underneath the Right seats of the ambulance,In a storage box for the extra things .The box contained More bandages, syringes,blood pressure gauges,stethoscopes ,medical tapes and blankets etc .They had four of those extra boxes when its the easiest thing to reach .Behind the paramedic on the wall was a Automated external defibrillator (AED) ,it was hung up including child-size pads and cables.The driver Turned on the siren And sped up down the roads .Taking Swift Turns around The corners of shortcuts.Rushing to not loose a life.Gaege held tightly onto y/n's hand.while the colour of her skin drained from her fingertips,turning a pale grey-ish colour .