~Shower scene{Smut}~

Warning : smut and Swearing
————————————————————————

Continuing off from last time
_____________________

Gaege and Y/n's Lips collided together .Soft and slow Kisses at first .He wanted everything to turn out correctly....the way he planned it .Gaege was shocked that Y/n kissed him even though they have kissed in the past which wasn't planned ....but this time it was planned.the kiss was planned.

G-"are we really gonna Fuck in my bathroom"He said throughout the Kiss which was slowly becoming more rough .

Y/n-"If you want to take it to the bedroom then we can do that....orrrrr stay in here ..where it's hot and steamy ?"She said after she stopped kissing him .

G-"I mean Are you on the Pill or something...I don't want to Get you the pregnant "

Y/n-"Yes me is on the pill...but the pill might fuck up or something "she replied

G-"Well."

Y/n-"I mean It's not gonna stop me from fucking you ...I want It raw to be honest but if you wanna be safe and wear a condom then you do that "she said nicely towards Gaege .Who was soaked from the shower still.he did look really attractive Looking vulnerable.

G-"I am just gonna do you ...now"He said Nervously

Y/n-"Go ahead"she said cheekily .

Gaege went back into kiss y/n roughly which took her by surprise .Gaege stopped for second looking at y/n.Gaege couldn't even form into words or string a sentence together on how Beautiful Y/n was ,inside and out was just perfect .

G-"Jump up and wrap your legs around me...hold on though ,I am going to be rough ...."He said moving slightly out of the way from the shower head.

Y/n done what she was ordered to do .Gaege Started kissing y/n's neck slowly .it was more soft Pecks then Rough gripping .Y/n let out a soft moan which aroused Gaege more then looked up from her .Seeing that she may feel overpowered by Gaege .

G-"Can I put it in now .."He said making sure she wants this

Y/n-"Yes"she said softly ,her tone of her voice started to weaken .

Gaege slowly entered Y/n which made him begin to be flustered.Y/n couldn't help herself and let out another moan which sounded more violent .like a grunt .Gaege started move up and down ,leaning y/n against the wall in the Shower,trying not to slip .

G-"You feel so tight .."He mumbled underneath his breath

Y/n-"do you like being inside of me baby "she said

G-"Yes .I do."he grunted

Y/n leaned Forward and buried her Face into his neck ,Biting and nipping him .Gaege liked it and picked up his movement faster .Gaege moaned From the amount of pleasure he was getting and maybe that y/n has remembered his weak spot.y/n Jabbed her nails into his back ,Creating deep scratches across Him.Y/n believed he liked it and Yeah she was correct...like most times .

Y/n continued Creating a larger hickey on his neck then Made Gaege Stop.

G-"what...have I done something wrong"he sounded Concerned.

Y/n-"No it's just I wanna do something else "she said

G-"Which is ..."

Y/n-"Put me down first "

Gaege obeyed and Y/n placed her feet back onto the floor well the inside of The Shower .Gaege was confused and didn't understand what y/n was about to do
Y/n slightly moved him back and Got onto her knees ,staring at his member .