~Visting hours~

Hello luvs <3
TW!
This book contains :
Blood,Hospital trauma,Injury detail,stitching
————————————————————————-

Gaege's heart dropped...

Eddie's Pov:
I stayed on the call and spammed the chat for the others to join. I already knew grant and Liv where on the way hopefully Liv told Tannar and Mully so they will be arriving too.

E - Eddie
GG - Gabby
J - Josh
A- smashing(ayden)
R- Reekid(ant)

Eddie went into his living room to see Gabby sitting down watching Hunter x Hunter .Cuddling up to some pillows with a blanket threw over herself

E-"Gabby .y/n is in hospital.we need to go right now"

G-"Oh fuck .Why didn't you tell me five minutes ago .Shit .Eddie get the keys .I will go and get dressed .I will be two minutes"Gabby stuttered .throwing back the blanket .missing the Sofa completely .The sage fluffy blanket Laid on the floor just waiting to be a problem .Gabby ran
Upstairs .Missing a few steps as she went .Got out of her comfy pjs ,tossed them on the oak floor .Getting changed in any clothes she could find laying around .Eddie pushed his heels into the back of the shoe . Readjusting it to fit ."Gab ,I need to tell Josh & ayden .Reekid can't come"Eddie shouted up the stairs to Gab.Gabby didn't reply .

E-"Josh & ayden .are you coming over to the hospital"

J-"Uh why ? What's wrong"

E-"y/n's in hospital.Critical condition.in surgery"

A-"Oh fuck.we are on our way.Come on Little guy"

J-"I'm not 3"

A-"your the same size as one- anyways we will be on our way .see you there eddie"

Gaege's Pov
—————-
Y/n's Heart beat has dropped.She's dying.losing a lot of blood.she didn't even tell me she got stabbed .Not even a cry Out.No turning a strange colour.just held herself together like it was nothing.who even is she.

The surgeons Continued putting pressure on the wound then releasing to cut tissues with a harmonic scalpel so it would reduce blood loss.Cleaning in and around the area of the wound to stop infection.Finally pulling out the remains of the blade .nipping the skin tight shut where the wound is and began stitching up .Y/n's heart rate increased slowly.Surgeons Sighed then continued Stitching up Y/n .When the surgery was over ,Two people carted her out of the room to head to another.Gaege Followed them immediately.They wheeled her back down the hallway into her room where nurses cleaned the surfaces down ,Straightened the bed sheets,Fluffed the pillows and placed all medication on the right side Table on a silver tray.Lifting her Up and the nurses put her down softly ,pulling covers over her when she was down .Sticking needles everywhere possible to keep her stable for the days to come .

Gaege's Pov:
——————-
A nurse Placed a single Glass of water on the side with extra tablets just in case.But y/n won't be awake for awhile so when she does wake up some of the water will be evaporated,the tablets will go strange and the water will be warm.Unless it's for me? I don't know .They left Blankets and just a lot of stuff .Giving me vibes that I will be visiting a lot .I sighed softly and sat down into a red Chair in the corner of the room .watching Y/n take small heartbeats ,it barely showed up on the Monitor which was scary so it's best just to watch her taking breaths ,just to be sure.

Eddie arrived at the hospital.Phoning Gaege letting him know he is here .Eddie & Gabby Brought a bouquet of Red roses,A Chocolate selection box & a get well soon card.They stopped at the garage Before fully setting off back down the road

After some time they all arrived .In a rush.

Gaege sat in the chair closer to y/n's bed.Gripping her tightly .He wanted comfort .he didn't know what to do or what to say to all of his friends standing around y/n.They stood quietly .Just only soft breaths passing through their lips .Gabby got given a vase to put in y/n's room .Perfectly placing the roses .So gentle looking and the brightest Blood red colour.Eddie knew red was her favourites so it was his choice.

Josh broke the silence
————————————

E - Eddie
GG - Gabby
J - Josh
A- smashing(ayden)
G-Gaege
L-liv
M-Mully
T-tannar
N-narrator (grant ,yes I put Sam before at one point because it was going around that he was called sam{I'm slightly confused)

J-"After a few days maybe a week ..she will be all back to normal"Josh

G-"Yeah.she's Strong enough to pull through.i don't know if I should phone her mother .i don't know what time it is over there ....I don't wanna make her worried" Noted Gaege To all of his friends .He was scared.it wasn't often ,well rarely at all that he would be scared.An awful guilty feeling started to appear inside his stomach .Feeling like Hunger.

L-"I think we should all take turns to visit her.But whose house is the closest to the hospital.Just incase...we have to get here immediately"liv shared to everyone.Just as an idea.

T-"it's uh...Gaege's house?,I think.He's only about half an hour away ."tannar responded.

E-"Gaege...we could all stay at your house until things get blissful again .until Y/n is better .a hundred percent.as Liv said we should take turns to visit her .but it's all down to Gaege since it is his house"Eddie announced In his rough voice .Just getting over a cold.

G-"I'm perfectly fine....with you staying over.I would appreciate the company....But obviously you all don't have to stay"Gaege said slowly ,still fixated on y/n's face.

A-"We are going to get all of our things though....if you can't come anyone just Text the Groupchat"Ayden added.

Y/n's Monitor Increased which was better since it was Extremely slow heartbeat.it was a faint heartbeat.a nurse every 20 minutes entered y/n's room to check everything .

Everyone said goodbye to Gaege but Mully stayed just for a few more minutes just to say something

M-"Gaege I'm sorry about what has happened ....she will get better as you said she is very strong .English blood is built different .They had to defend themselves from road men and chavs .etc.Sorry for the joking ..."Mully blurted out.Mully stood at the door .tanner was waiting for him ,Near the reception .

G-"She's going to be fine"

M-"see you when you come home .Love you"

G-"love you .thanks for coming over"

Writer
————
Gaege Kept holding her hand.it was sweating for how long he gripped on.He didn't know what to feel.It was just a never ending Feel of weirdness.It was emptiness ,sadness,anger and Guilt .all in one.Intensely all at once but yet again on the other half Nothing.One thought racing around his head .he was gonna kill Ashley.Or just hurt him ...take something away from him.

G-"I'll Hurt him y/n"Gaege said towards y/n thinking she could hear him

—————————————————————————-
To be continued....

Well this took way longer than expected but a lot has happened.I started college then dropped out due to Mental health.Just been on a down .But I'm slowly feeling better .

It's not really a long chapter but enjoy .

Excuse any Misspelling

I have no idea when the next chapter will be up but I will just start it now just in case then keep slowly adding bits

Thank you for all of the support on my book. I really appreciate it :)

Thank you for reading So far

1284 words

~cloudy☁️